SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
GMIT is making available at GMIT Access Scholarship Programme for EU students in Ireland, 2018. The university will award twelve scholarships to the value of €5,000 each to successful applicants, in increments, over the duration of the programme of study.
Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology is a third level institute of education and is based at five locations in the west of Ireland.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Offers are available to pursue the courses offered by the university.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the study the subjects in the university.
GMIT has developed an Access Scholarship Programme to award twelve scholarships to the value of €5,000 each to successful applicants, in increments, over the duration of the programme of study.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
GMIT awards up to twelve financial scholarships.
EU citizens are eligible to apply.
A candidate must satisfy the following conditions:
- must be an EU citizen attending/or having attend one of the designate schools.
- possess a the Leaving Certificate exams within the last two years.
- Be a current applicant for a GMIT programme through the CAO and satisfy the general and specific criteria for entry.
- should have family income under the current threshold for the third-level maintenance grant scheme.
- have support from an academic reference from his/her school.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
15th May 2018
- Leaving Certificate points within 50 points of the first round cut-off point for the chosen programme.
- Complete application form.
- Academic reference.
- Interest, knowledge and commitment to the chosen programme.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent via email.