The University of London is making available Global Online MBA Scholarship for the students of Nigeria and Kenya. The Global Online MBA Scholarships in the University of London scholarship is worth 40% of the course fee for the online Global MBA, which comprises six core modules, four optional modules, and a Strategic Project.
The University of London is a collegiate and a federal research university in London, England. The university was incorporated originally by royal charter in 1836 and is, at present, granted in 1863.
Candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
Just take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need to be an applicant in the Global Online MBA Scholarships.
All You Need To Know About The Global Online MBA Scholarships
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships offers are available for pursuing an MBA program. Scholarships are for the field of business administration
This scholarship is hosted in the UK. The award can be taken in the UK
Students from Nigeria and Kenya are eligible to apply
Five opportunities are available for the July 2020 intake of the Global MBA:
- 3 for permanent residents of Nigeria.
- 2 for permanent residents of Kenya.
40% of scholarships are available.
Entrance Requirements: Satisfy the Global MBA entry requirements.
Not hold any other postgraduate qualification (e.g. Master’s degree) equivalent to a UK Level 7 qualification.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
How to Apply
Step 1- Complete the application form (including two written statements, max. 500 words, outlining your achievements and how the MBA will impact your future).
Step 2-Submit an application for the Global MBA. At the ‘Scholarships and Bursaries’ section, select the correct scholarship from the menu and attach/upload your completed funding form.
You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application and get more details by clicking the scholarship link.
30 November 2020, to 01 March 2021.
- 20 Best Online Schools for Accounting | UPDATED
- Top 10 Universities To Study Accounting in Asia
- Top 50 Scholarships for Studying Finance and Accounting in USA
- Study In UK: Top 10 Universities to Study Accounting and Finance in the UK
- Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship
- Study In South Africa: Best university in South Africa to study technology and engineering
- Motorola Solutions Foundation Grants Program
- Tips On How to Apply for Admission and Visa to Study in Canada
- United Kingdom: A Perfect Destination For World-Class Education
- 21 Cheapest Universities in Florida for International Students
- Top 9 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studying in the Philippines
- Study in Mexico: Tuition, Cost of Living And List of Top Universities
- Study In Switzerland: All you need to know about the University of Zurich
- 12 Steps On How to Apply for Scholarship in Any Country
- 25 Master’s Scholarship in Human Rights in South Africa
- 15 Best Colleges for Computer Science in India.
- 15 Scholarships for Tanzanians in India
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.