Global Mental Health Fellowships
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is offering 2019-2020 Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Fellowships. These fellowships are accessible to students from Africa, South East Asia, and South America that are accepted onto the 2019 2020 M.Sc Global Mental Health program.
The major aim of the study is to provide skills and knowledge to the students to start, grow and track mental health policies or programs in fewer resource settings, and to conduct research and conduct critical evaluations on worldwide mental wellness.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) is well known for its own research, postgraduate studies and continuing education in people and international wellness. Their job is to enhance health and health equity within the United Kingdom and internationally; employed in partnership to attain excellence in both people and international medical research, instruction and translation of knowledge in practice and policy.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab
Level/Field of Study
The Global Mental Health Fellowships are available to pursue a master degree program in the field of Sc Global Mental Health Program. undergraduates can check our Undergraduate Scholarships.
The Global Mental Health Program is taken and hosted in the United Kingdom. International Scholarships are available for International students wishing to study abroad in any country. You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates. I will recommend you check 15 Important Tips on Winning a Scholarship.
The Global Mental Health Programs are available for following countries
- Africa (Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa)
- South East Asia (Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Viet Nam )
- South America (Nicaragua, Peru)
Each scholarship will cover whole tuition prices at the KCL overseas fee pace, and a stipend (living allowance) of both GBP 16,950.00, along with an allowance of GBP 500.00 to get M.Sc project expenses
Eligibility for Global Mental Health Fellowships
To qualify, the candidates must be after all the specified criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants should be nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries:
- Entry Prerequisites: Applicants from non-English speaking countries (as defined by the Home Office — UKVI) should meet the minimal Language Language Requirements if necessary with this funding. Applicants who’ve been shortlisted with this financing will likely have to provide evidence of English language proficiency within 6 weeks of telling to their own scholarship application to be considered any further.
How to Apply for Global Mental Health Fellowships
The mode of application is currently online. Each applicant should submit just one application for the Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Fellowships to get 2019 2020.
To apply for all these financing applicants should complete both steps below by the scholarship deadline.
- Step 1: Submit an application for Study for your M.Sc World Wide Mental health program throughout the King’s College London online program portal.
- Step 2: Submit an online Certification application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu. The scholarship application must comprise the following uploaded documents
- A completed Supplementary Questions Form with this particular scholarship, and also
Proof of your application entry, or Letter of Offer from KCL, for 2019-20 M.Sc
- International Mental Health program, also
- Language Proficiency score consequences (should you have these ).
Note: This incomplete application will not be considered
Global Mental Health Fellowships Application Deadline
The Global Mental Health Fellowships Application closes on March 24, 2019
Global Mental Health Fellowships Application Link
To apply for the Global Mental Health Fellowships, the candidates should submit an online application through the link: https://scholarship.lshtm.ac.uk/#/get-started
Eligibility for winning our scholarship ebook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- List of Top 15 Advertising Scholarships 2019/2020 [UPDATED]
- 50+ Accounting Scholarships for International Students 2019
- 15 Best International Masters Scholarships in Australia 2019
- TOP 15 AGRICULTURE SCHOLARSHIPS 2019 [UPDATED]
- International Undergraduate scholarships for Angola Students [UPDATED]
- Brewster Technical College Scholarships, Admissions Tuition Fees and Cost of Living
- List of South African Scholarships 2019-2020- APPLY
- Best 20 Virginia Scholarships for College Students in 2019 [UPDATED]
- Top 20 Best International scholarships for Nigerian Students 2019-2020
- List of Top International Scholarships in Hungary 2019
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum
The Global Mental Health Fellowships are available to pursue a master degree program in the field of Sc Global Mental Health Program. Each scholarship will cover whole tuition prices at the KCL overseas fee pace, and a stipend (living allowance) of both GBP 16,950.00, along with an allowance of GBP 500.00 to get M.Sc project expenses.