Kent State University in USA invites applications for the Global Diversity Scholarship for Undergraduate Students at Kent State University in USA.
This is an international undergraduates scholarship to study in USA for international students. international new Freshman that demonstrate excellent academics and come from underrepresented regions can apply for the Global Diversity Scholarship for 2020 academic session.
They are dedicated to diversify the student body and make sure specific regions are represented at Kent State campus.
Since its founding as a teacher-training school in 1910, Kent State has become an engine for economic, cultural and workforce development in the region and beyond as a premier university in Ohio.
Kent State offers over 300-degree programs, among them 250 baccalaureates, 40 associate, 50 master’s, and 23 doctoral programs of study, which include such notable programs as nursing, business, history, library science, aeronautics, journalism, fashion design, and the Liquid Crystal Institute.
What You Need To Know About this Global Diversity Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicants must be an international new freshman and have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on a US 4.0 scale.
Level / Field of Study:
This Scholarship is to be taken in USA at Kent State University.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The scholarship is open to all international students to study in USA.
See also: Simple and Detailed Answers About Applying and Winning a Scholarship | FAQs
One-time award ranges from $2,000-$31,856.00 will be distributed to awardees who have been awarded a Global Diversity Scholarship.
Global Diversity Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible candidate’s following minimum qualifications:
- Eligible Countries: International new freshman students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: International new Freshman that demonstrate excellent academics and come from underrepresented regions.
- Jointly nominated by the departments and the Office of Global Education
- Students will add to the diversity of the student population based on the country/region of origin or ethnolinguistic background.
- Having a minimal overall GPA of 3.0 on US 4.0 scale.
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman
See also: International Freshmen Merit Scholarships at Dixie State University USA, 2020
How to Apply For Global Diversity Scholarship
- Students will need to submit the scholarship application form that includes an essay to be considered for the scholarship.
Global Diversity Scholarship Deadline
- Application deadline Fall semester- April 1st
- Application deadline Spring semester- October 1st
- Savannah State University: Courses, Ranking, Admission, Scholarships & Tuition
- 25 Most Affordable States to Study in USA for International Students
- Fencing Scholarships
- 15 Affordable Colleges in Peru and Their Tuition Fees.
- NASCAR Chevrolet Diversity Scholarship, USA
- George V. Powell Diversity Scholarship Program
- Top 20 Undergraduate Scholarships for Information Technology Students
- Top 8 Universities in New Zealand for International Students
- Study at Ohio State University: Admission Requirements, Courses, Offered Tuition Fee, Ranking
- Lettie Pate Whitehead Scholarship
- Top 52 World Universities with the Highest Acceptance Rate
- Roscoe Trimmier Jr. Diversity Scholarship
- Midwestern State University Tuition: Scholarships and Cost of living [UPDATED]
- Silesian University International Masters Scholarships
- Fully Funded Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships for International Students
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship