SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Global Digital Art Prize at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore, 2019
The Institute for Science and Technology for Humanity (NISTH) and the School of Art, Design, and Media offer the NTU Global Digital Art Prize at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. This award is available to all artists who live at the time of application in a country that is at least 18 years old.
The purpose of this award is to promote and catalyze the tremendous creative potential of art, culture, and digital technologies for improving the human condition in the era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
About Nanyang Technological University
The Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a large global university based on science and technology. It promotes executives through research and broad training in various disciplines.
A public intensive research university, the Nanyang Technological University in Singapore (NTU Singapore), has 33,000 undergraduate and graduate students in schools of engineering, commerce, science, humanities, arts, and social sciences and graduate studies. It also has a medical school, the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, created jointly with Imperial College London.
NTU is also home to world-renowned independent institutes: the National Institute of Education, the School of International Studies S Rajaratnam, the Earth Observatory of Singapore and the Engineering Center of Environmental Life Sciences of Singapore and several leading research centers such as Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute (NEWRI) and Energy Research Institute @ NTU ([email protected]).
Ranked 12 in the world, NTU has been at the world’s leading university for 5 years. The main campus of the University is one of the 15 most beautiful university campuses in the world and has 57 construction projects with Green Mark certification (equivalent to LEED) with more than 230 buildings, of which 95% have Green certification Mark Platinum. In addition to its main campus, NTU also has a campus in the health district of Singapore.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
You might want to check out World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Level/Field of Study:
The prize is open to all artist all over the world. Get access to other science scholarships, click on the link
The Global Digital Art Prize at Nanyang Technological University is to be taken in Singapore. There are other Singapore Scholarships available for International students in 2019.
Scholarships are available to students worldwide. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from the Global Digital Art Prize at Nanyang Technological University 2019, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
NTU’s prestigious GDAP is priced at SGD50,000 ($35,000).
In order to be eligible, applicants must meet all eligibility criteria:
- The NTU-GDAP is open to all living artists from the age of 18 from every country.
- The “Local Students” category only welcomes applications from students who are studying full-time or part-time in Singapore.
- A student studying a subject may be eligible.
- There are two categories of artists who can submit their work to International Professionals and Local Students.
- The category International Professionals welcomes all artists from all over the world.
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit an application online using the link provided:
Shortlisted and winning artists will have their works exhibited in a special event connected with a major symposium on the same theme “The Fourth Industrial Revolution” that will be hosted by NISTH in October 2019.
Closing date is February 15th, 2019
For more information on the competition and submission, please visit the NTU GDAP website at NTUdigitalartprize.ntu.edu.sg.
- UNESCO Arts and Crafts Scholarships+Internships for Students 2019
- 25 Undergraduate Scholarships For Computer Science Students
- University of Groningen Scholarships for Developing Countries in Netherlands, 2019
- Hungary Government Scholarships 2019-2020 for Ghanaian Students
- Google Travel and Conference Grants 2019 in USA | UPDATED
- Top Jewish Scholarships in USA 2019-2020
- Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020
- 20 Programming Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020
- Congressional App Challenge 2019-2020 | Apply Now
- NASCAR Chevrolet Diversity Scholarship 2019-2020
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.