The Department of Management of the University of Bristol is now accepting applications for the Global Citizenship Scholarship to eligible international students. The Global Citizenship Scholarship 2020 is worth £3,000.
Take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Team has arranged all the details you need to win the Global Citizenship Scholarship in the UK.
- About Global Citizenship Scholarship
- All You Need To Know About Global Citizenship Scholarship 2020
- Field of Study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Scholarship Worth
- Eligibility For The Global Citizenship Scholarship
- How To Apply For The Global Citizenship Scholarship 2020
- Deadline For The Global Citizenship Scholarship in UK
- Scholarship Link
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION
About Global Citizenship Scholarship
The program is an opportunity to study the MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management program. Four scholarships will be awarded to Indian, Indonesian, Malaysian, Singaporean or Thai citizens.
The University of Bristol is one of the UK’s most popular and successful universities. It is a red brick research university ranked among the top 5% of the world’s top universities in the QS World University 2019 rankings.
Why at the University of Bristol – At this university, the student will learn in a research-rich environment that challenges and promotes it. The university provides candidates with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a competitive global marketplace.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2020-2021
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2020-2021
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2020-2021
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020-2021
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2020-2021
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2020
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About Global Citizenship Scholarship 2020
Field of Study
The Scholarship is open to study the MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management program.
The Global Citizenship Scholarship 2020 is hosted in UK
There are other UK Scholarships available for International students in 2020.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from The Global Citizenship Scholarship 2020, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Two scholarships will be awarded worth £3,000 to students from India and two scholarships worth £3,000 to students from Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand. It can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Eligibility For The Global Citizenship Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarships the candidates must be an overseas student for fee purposes. Applicants must have applied to start the MSc course at the University of Bristol in September 2020.
How To Apply For The Global Citizenship Scholarship 2020
- How to apply: If you are considering applying for the scholarship you need to take admission to MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management program at the university. After taking admission you can submit an application for the Global Citizenship Scholarship using the International Scholarships online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants need to submit an essay within 200 words.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants can apply for the master’s degree program by submitting all application details securely online and view completed application form details. They must upload supporting documents; request references electronically, track the progress of the application, receive a decision on their application online, and update the contact details.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English, they must have the English language certificate of IELTS and TOEFL iBT.
Deadline For The Global Citizenship Scholarship in UK
The deadline for the Global Citizenship Scholarship 2020 is on March 31, 2020, or June 30, 2020. After which further applications will not be considered.
For more information and application on the Global Citizenship Scholarship UK. Click on the link below.
- Richard Davidson Undergraduate Scholarships for Agricultural Science in UK
- 50 Women in MBA Scholarships at University of Wollongong,, Australia
- University of Edinburgh MSc TESOL Scholarship in UK
- 200 MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for African Students
- Lagos Business School: Ranking, Fees, Scholarships & Admission Requirements.
- See Full List National Merit SemiFinalists [DOWNLOAD]
- MSc TESOL Scholarships for UK/EU Students at the University of Edinburgh in UK
- Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for Kenyans
- Bachelor of International Development Scholarship at Humber Business School, Canada
- Study in EU business School: Admission Requirements, Rankings, Tuition Fees, Scholarships
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.