global change leaders program 2019
Canada Global Change Leaders Program is open to apply now. Call for the participants to apply for the Global Change Leaders Program 2019 for Seven weeks in Canada by Coady Institute’s International Centre for Women’s Leadership. This is a leadership program.
The Global Change Leaders program is a fully funded program which provides successful candidates with a Coady international institute scholarship 2019 that includes Tuition, Travel, Accommodations, and Meals. Successful participants are responsible for costs pertaining to acquiring a visa to enter Canada.
This aim of the program is to bring women from developing countries to strengthen their leadership capacities in order to contribute to innovation and change in their organizations and communities.
What You Need To Know About The global change leaders program
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Level/Field of Study
The Facebook Global Challenge is available to students of all levels. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The conference is open to International applicants. If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to Study Abroad, you can check out our Study Abroad scholarships available for International students
This is a fully funded conference, which means everything needed to attend the conference has been taken care of.
Global Change Leaders Program Eligibility
- Hold a university degree or a combination of post-secondary education and experience.
- Have strong oral and written English language competencies.
- Possess a leadership experience in a social or economic development endeavor in sectors such as livelihoods or inclusive economic development, food security, environment, access to education and healthcare, governance, political engagement of women and the rights of girls and women.
- Will be immediately returning to their community and sector following the program to put their learning into practice;
- Have a great drive and passion for their work, demonstrated through their outstanding contributions in their organizations and communities;·
- Are practitioners in civil society organizations including community-based organizations and not for profits, or active in public or private institutions, donor/philanthropic agencies, social movements or in a social enterprise/business.
Program Schedule and Components
For 2019, the Global Change Leaders Program consists of two main components:
1. August 12 – September 29, 2019: A seven-week on-site intensive course at the Coady International Institute in Antigonish, Nova Scotia where a collaborative relationship is fostered among facilitators and participants to draw out lessons and insights from their rich and diverse experiences. This consists of:
- A foundation module, in which participants focus on leadership theories and essential competencies, analysis of gender, citizenship and power, practical understandings of these concepts and their application for women leaders within their own contexts, strengthening capacities for social innovations, partnership building in a multi-stakeholder environment, and enhancing abilities to realize citizen-driven asset-based development.
- A focus on gendered approaches for social, political and economic empowerment and community development, including addressing legitimacy and accountability in governance structures, building resilient communities and strengthening inclusive economies.
- A final module, in which participants articulate an action plan for how they will take their new learning home to provide leadership in their organizations and communities and continue to work towards empowering other women moving forward.
2. October 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020: Participants will benefit from one-on-one mentoring from experienced women leaders upon their return home for up to six months to follow on the application of learning into practice. Mentors and mentees will be matched during the residency period based on specific needs and geographic locations. Participants will also join a global alumnae network of women leaders.
Global Change Leaders Program 2019 Details
Program Duration: Seven-week education program
Program Dates: 12th August to 29th August 2019
Deadline: 31st Oct 2019
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- $5,000 I MATTER SCHOLARSHIP 2019
- 5 GREAT Scholarships for Postgraduate Degree at Newcastle University in UK, 2019
- Top 20 Masters Degree Scholarships for Public Health Students
- Study MBA in China: Top 5 Universities, Academic Requirements, Scholarships, Tuition & Student Visa
- The Future Is Female Scholarship Program 2019-2020
- MedEvac Foundation International Children’s Scholarships 2019
- Top 20 Free Scholarships for Ethiopian Students in America
- Apply: 2019 AMINEF Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- 10 BEST MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MARKETING STUDENTS.
- Top 21 Masters Scholarships For Telecommunication Students