SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium Scholarship
Thinking about an automotive aftermarket career? An automotive scholarship can help pave the way. Scholarships are available for training students, heavy duty or collision repair technicians, and to students who want to pursue career in business, marketing, engineering, or other major courses of study. The Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium, GAAS, and more than 30 additional organizations award automotive scholarships. Your one complete on-line application will automatically be considered by every organization where you meet their qualifications.
Started in 1996, the Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium has quickly established itself as the leading educational event in the automotive aftermarket.
- Qualified applicants must be a graduating high school senior, or have graduated from high school or received a GED certificate.
- There is no minimum GPA requirement for GAAS awards.
- Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll as a full time student in a 2 or 4 year college or an ASE/NATEF certified post secondary automotive, collision repair, or heavy duty program.
- Staff members of Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium, University of the Aftermarket Foundation, sponsoring associations and their family members are not eligible.
How to Apply:
Almost 30 organizations award scholarships to students who apply on-line here. Your complete application will automatically be submitted to every organization where you meet their requirements. The link is:
- You must submit a one-page essay about your career goals. This may be entered directly into the on-line application, or attached to the application as a Word or Adobe .pdf file. You can also post an optional short video on YouTube and include the link to it on your scholarship application.
- Submit at least one letter of reference.
- You must submit your high school transcript and your post-secondary transcript if you are already in a post secondary program
The Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium, GAAS, and more than 30 additional organizations award automotive scholarships varying in amounts.
Application with supporting documents must be at Scholarship Committee by March 31, 2016 for consideration for any of the 2016 scholarships.
Link for More Information: