This years, Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship 2018 will be sponsored or powered by the University of Edinburgh. The Veterinary Medicine Scholarship is designed for students from Developing Countries Studying in UK. Eligible, candidates should have been accepted to study in a full-time postgraduate program majoring in defined fields as listed below. The scholarship recipient will receive benefit of £21,200.
What World Scholarship Forum is helping you do, is to motivate you who things that there is no way forward in getting a desired scholarship while studying Veterinary Medicine in UK. The ball is now in your court. Don’t loke with the opportunity in front of you.
The University of Edinburgh is one of the world’s leading research and teaching universities and to measuring performance against the highest international standards. Providing the highest quality learning and teaching environment for the greater wellbeing of students. They are determined to produce graduates fully equipped to achieve the highest personal and professional standards
The Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship is mainly purposed to support postgraduate full-time Master’s (one year) to study in one of the eligible programmes offered by the University.
Level/Field of Study:
MSc by Research Biomedical Sciences, Research Cardiovascular Biology, Human Anatomy, Research Integrative Neuroscience, MMedSci Medical Sciences, MPH Public Health, Regenerative Medicine: Clinical and Industrial Delivery, Research Reproductive Sciences, Science Communication and Public Engagement.
At Edinburgh University, UK.
This scholarship is limited to applicants from these countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nambia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Paraguay, Republic of Moldova, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The value of the scholarship is £21,200 and will be tenable for one academic year. The scholarship will cover tuition fees of up to £21,200 with any surplus paid as a stipend.
Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship 2018 Requirements
‣ The Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship will be awarded to an applicant who is accepted for admission on a full-time basis on one of the listed eligible Human Medical programmes.
‣ Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
‣ It is hoped that students would wish to return to the Developing World on completion of their studies where their work and furthered medical studies will benefit the area.
Selection criteria for Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship
‣ The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honours degree.
How to apply for the Scholarship:
‣ Applications are submitted via online using the https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
30 May 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more Information about Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship