The Glasgow School of Art is Scotland’s only public self-governing art school offering university-level programmes and research in architecture, fine art and design.
International applicants will normally be expected to provide evidence of attainment equivalent to IELTS for UKVI (Academic) at 6.0 overall (with no less than 5.5 in each component) from a UKVI approved test centre.
Offers are available to study on the Master of Research programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are in the field of design, health and care.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
The places are open to Home/EU applicants.
Generally the School expects all students to demonstrate proficiency in the English language, which for UK students is normally shown by a Higher or GCSE in English. International applicants will provide evidence of attainment equivalent to IELTS for UKVI (Academic) at 6.0 overall (with no less than 5.5 in each component) from a UKVI test centre.
August 17, 2018
As a standard you should prepare the following for most programmes:
- Complete Application Form (see links below)
- Personal Statement (approx. 500 words)
- Evidence of Academic Qualifications (photocopies/Transcripts)
- Academic References (1 or 2)
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency e.g. IELTS (if appropriate
- Copy of Passport (if appropriate)
How to Apply:
Applications can be by post or via email.
To access other opportunities, click
- [Fully-Funded]: GCU Postgraduate Program for International Students in UK, 2018
- Study in UK: Undergraduate Scholarships for UK/EU students At Bournemouth University – 2018
- International Scholarships At University of Suffolk in UK, 2018-2019
- Middlesex University London Arts and Creative Industries Scholarships in UK, 2018