Entrepreneurs are currently been invited to apply for the GIST Tech-I Entrepreneurship Competition In Turkey 2018, all applications are to be submitted before the deadline.
The GIST Tech-I Competition is an annual competition for science and technology entrepreneurs from emerging economies worldwide. Aspiring innovators submit their ideas and startups online which are then reviewed by experts and voted on by the global voting public in order to determine the finalists. New this year, U.S. Department of State is inviting all former GIST Tech-I finalists to participate in the program to recruit and mentor the next generation of science and tech entrepreneurs.
To be taken in: Turkey
The GIST initiative is led by the U.S. Department of State, and the Tech-I competition is implemented by AAAS.
- The applicant must be 18-40 years old on the application deadline, December 28, 2017.
- The applicant must be a citizen of at least one of the 136 GIST-eligible emerging economies.
- The applicant must not hold dual-citizenship or permanent resident status in a non-GIST economy.
- The applicant must not submit more than one application per GIST Tech-Icompetition year.
- The applicant must not be a previous GIST Tech-I finalist who traveled to and competed in the GIST Tech-I Finals at GES.
- In addition to meeting the applicant requirements above, applications must to be for Ideas or Startupsthat met ALL of the following requirements:1. The application must be the original work of the Idea or Startup applicant.2. The Idea or Startup must be developing an innovative science or technology solution with market potential in a GIST-eligible economy.3. The Idea or Startup must be for-profit. Applications from non-profit ventures or NGOs arenot eligible and will not be reviewed.4. The Startup must be less than three years old.5. The Idea or Startup must be, at least in part based, in a GIST-eligible economy.6. The Idea or Startup must be developing or selling products and services that use its owninnovations in science and technology. Applications from organizations that buy and reselltechnologies will not be reviewed.7. The Idea or Startup must not submit more than one application per GIST Tech-I competition year
Application Deadline: 12:00 PM US ET, December 28, 2017.
For More Information: