About Getup Get Active Scholarship Program
The goal of the program is to motivate and infuse every student with a burning desire to take action. These scholarships are encourage students to identify and take action to improve a weakness and begin to transform it into strength, to increase their financial literacy skills and adopt positive habits for managing their personal finances both in college and beyond, and to explore & express their political opinions and become more active in both local and national politics. Each scholarship is offering $1,000 award to winning candidates.
“Get Up! Get Active!”- A project to Help Students Embrace an Active Life. Its mission is to get young people motivated to take action and improve themselves. On their site and through their newsletter, they share the latest news, research, and events on social, economic and political issues.
We are situated in Santa Clara, California as well as the neighboring community. But they understand becoming active is actually a federal matter. They launched a countrywide effort to boost awareness nationwide on how essential it’s to find active.
The GetupGet active scholarships are available for high school, graduate and adult students who wish to Tackle Your Weakness, Active Life Scholarship for Financial Literacy and the Active Life Scholarship for Political Expression. You can access more Engineering scholarships through this link.
These getupget active scholarships are offering $1,000 award amount that may be used at any college to study any major.
The get up get active scholarship 2019 is available for students from the USA. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers is 3.
Eligibility for Scholarship
To be considered eligible for the fellowship, the candidate must fulfill these requirements;
- The College students or older (current college, graduate school or adult learners) are eligible to apply for the Active Life Scholarship for Financial Literacy and the Active Life Scholarship for Political Expression.
- High school and college students(current high school or college students age 15 years or older) are eligible to apply for the Active Life Scholarship to Tackle Your Weakness.
To apply for these scholarships, the applicant must submit online applications through the given links:
- The Active Life Scholarship to Tackle Your Weakness: http://www.getupgetactive.org/active-life-weakness/
- The Active Life Scholarship for Financial Literacy: http://www.getupgetactive.org/scholarship/
- The Active Life Scholarship for Political Expression: http://www.getupgetactive.org/active-life-political-awarenes/
Click the following Link for More Information:
The application deadlines are the following:
- Active Life Scholarship to Tackle Your Weakness- application deadline is May 31, 2019
- Active Life Scholarship for Financial Literacy- application deadline is June 30, 2019
- Active Life Scholarship for Political Expression- application deadline is August 31, 2019
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- PPC Bursary in South Africa 2019–2020
- Erasmus+ MOBILE+3 Scholarships 2019
- Allan Gray Bursaries in South Africa 2019–2020
- 20 Commerce Bursaries In South Africa 2019-2020
- SEOF Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2019 (SHARE THIS)
- Union Plus Scholarship Program 2019-2020 [Updated]
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.