SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The North End Music and Performing Arts Center (NEMPAC) is currently receiving applications for the Geraldine Marshall Scholarship Program. The scholarship is exclusively open to North End Residents who have a strong interest in the arts or music programming. All applicants must be under 18 years of age. The closing date of application is August 14, 2017.
- NEMPAC awards over $5,000 in children’s music scholarships each year.
- Tuition Assistance: NEMPAC offers a 10% off sibling discount for our programs. Each additional sibling receives this discount.
Level and Area of Studies
Non – degree program in music fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant must be a North End Resident
- Applicant must be under the age of 18
- Applicant has not previously received the Marshall Scholarship Award
- Applicant must have a strong interest in the arts or music programming
- Interested families must provide tax information from the prior year.
Only the United States citizens may apply this scholarship.
Please go to the “website and application link” below to apply this Geraldine Marshall Scholarship Program.
August 14, 2017.