George Brown College is pleased to invite applications for Scotiabank International Partner Entrance Scholarships. The scholarship is given as a second-semester tuition fee credit to qualified newly admitted students for George Brown College full-time post-secondary programs (diploma, degree, or graduate certificate).Applicants are reminded to ensure that they read through the eligibility criteria and adhere to them to avoid disqualification.
George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology is a public, fully accredited college of applied arts and technology with three full campuses in downtown Toronto, Ontario.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing full-time post-secondary programs (diploma, degree, or graduate certificate).
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships of $5,000 each will be awarded as a second-semester tuition fee credit to eligible newly admitted students for George Brown College full-time post-secondary programs (diploma, degree, or graduate certificate).
Number of Scholarships: There is one award available for September entry.
Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility:Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be an international student (required to have a valid Study Permit in Canada) from one of our partner institutions
- Be studying in the first semester of a full-time post-secondary program
- Not have previously studied at George Brown College at the post-secondary level
- Possess an excellent academic record (“A” average or equivalent)
- Have participated/demonstrated leadership in activities that have made a contribution to other students or their educational community in general
- Be accepted to and later registered in a full-time George Brown College post-secondary program
Nationality: Students from the Caribbean, China, Central/South America or India are encouraged to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The Award is available to students in any program in their first year of study.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Please apply online for International Centre Scholarships through STU-VIEW. To be considered for this scholarship you must be enrolled in a full-time post-secondary program as an International Student.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 30, 2017.