SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The idea is to gather contributions that are both theoretically grounded and offer pragmatic solutions to a relevant international development problem stemming from an interdisciplinary collaboration between 3 to 5 enrolled master students from anywhere in the world.
This year, five prizes will be distributed; one in each of the following categories (based on the UN Statistics list):
- Universities located in Africa
- Universities located in Asia
- Universities located in Europe
- Universities located in North America and Oceania
- Universities located in South America
Country of study:
- The ADG contest distributes 20,500 CHF in monetary prizes.
- The winning project is awarded CHF 10,000; the two teams in second place will receive CHF 5,000 and the two teams in third place, CHF 2,500.
- Your submissions will be evaluated by an interdisciplinary academic steering committeewho will select 3 submissions per category to be published on the competitions website and then reviewed by an independent jury of experts with academic, governmental and private sector backgrounds.
- Five finalist teams, one team per continent, will be invited (traveling and accommodation expenses covered) to an oral presentation in Geneva, where they will defend their ideas and answer questions from the jury and from the public. The finalists will also be present at an awards ceremony where the results of the contest will be announced preceded by a high-level key-note speech on the challenges of climate change.
Registration for teams ends: 16th April 2018
Submissions are due by: 20th August 2018
For More Information: