General Electric Scholarship for Ghanaian Undergraduates
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) General Electric is accepting 2019-2020 applications from undergraduate University of Ghana students in need and reading BA Computer Science and Applied Sciences.
About the Award
General Electric will provide flat-rated scholarship support through the “the GE Scholarship”, for the benefit of certain University of Ghana undergraduate students in the areas of BA Computer Science and some BSc Applied Sciences during the next three years of 2017, 2018 and 2019 (individually the“Scholarship Year”). Scholarships are renewable annually provided they maintain a Grade Point Average of (GPA) 2.5 or better.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab
Level/Field of Study
General Electric Scholarship is for undergraduates pursuing their career in one of the listed fields of study
BA Computer Science and any of the following BSc Applied Sciences:
School of Engineering:
1. Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
2. Bachelor of Science in Material Science and Engineering
School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
1. Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
2. Bachelor of Science in Earth Science
3. Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
The GE Scholarship is hosted and taken in Ghana.
General Electric Scholarship is only available for Ghanaian Undergraduates.
The Scholarship covers:
- Academic and residential fees
- Book allowance and out of pocket.
- Leadership training and limited Internship (If candidate maintains excellent academic standard and need is demonstrated)
Eligibility for General Electric Scholarship 2019
The candidate is eligible to apply if he/she:
- is a Ghanaian.
- is a Level 100 student.
- Obtained an aggregate of 15 or better at the WASSCE.
- is able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educationally related expenses.
- has the will to succeed (determination, perseverance, and success in other pursuits).
- is reading BA Computer Science or Basic Applied Sciences in the following areas: BSc in Information Technology, Material Science and Engineering, Earth Science, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Will maintain a 2.5 CGPA
- is of a Good Conduct.
How to Apply for General Electric Scholarship 2019
Interested candidates should provide the following to apply:
• An official pay slip or payroll record of parents/guardians or the applicant.
• Recent school receipts/ bills of siblings of school going age.
• Tax return receipts– IRS, VAT, tabletop hawking receipts, etc.
• Birth Certificates (of siblings).
• Death Certificate or Burial permit (in case of death of a parent).
• Pension letter for retired parents/guardians.
• Bank Statements / Ghana Cocoa Board Farmers Association Passbook.
• SSNIT contribution statements.
• Money transfer receipts.
• National Health Insurance receipts (showing premium paid).
• Evidence of other dependents of parents/guardians.
• Any other supporting documents that you believe will assist in the processing, of your application.
• High School Transcripts (Terminal Reports)
• West African Senior School Certificate Exam Results (WASSCE)
• University Acceptance Letter
• Records regarding achievement tests, academic awards, honors, and substantive assessments by teachers, including letters of recommendation.
• Confirm That you are not currently receiving support through any other scholarship program
Interested candidates should download and submit a completed GE- FUND SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM and the required essays, a copy of candidates academic records (WASSCE grades), letters of recommendation and supporting need documents.
The GE Scholarship 2019 Application Deadline
General Electric Scholarship 2019 Application closing date is on 3rd November 2019
General Electric Scholarship 2019 Application Link
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- Fully funded Wenner-Gren Foundation PhD Fellowships for African Students, 2019
- Simple Procedures to get an Indian Student Visa Fast
- Tel Aviv University Postdoctoral, Doctoral and Visiting Fellowships in Israel, 2019
- Next Generation Social Sciences Doctoral Fellowships for African Countries 2019/2020
- 2019 LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme
- EACVI Training Grants for International Students in Europe, 2019
- Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership Vacancy 2019
- Banting Postdoctoral Annual Fellowships For Canadian and International Students.
- 2019 Swedish Institute Creative Force Grants Program
- Thorlabs Engineering Scholarship Programme 2019 in the UK
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave an on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) General Electric is accepting 2019-2020 applications from undergraduate University of Ghana students in need and reading BA Computer Science and Applied Sciences. Scholarships are renewable annually provided they maintain a Grade Point Average of (GPA) 2.5 or better.