The Glasgow Caledonian University is making available GCU Big Data Technologies Fully Funded Masters Scholarships in UK, 2018; this is a fully funded scholarships to Home and EU applicants for September 2018 entry.
GCU’s unique MSc Big Data Technologies provides a fundamental understanding of the architectures of Big Data systems as well as developing the enhanced skills in software application development and data analytics solutions that you need to succeed in this area.
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university in Glasgow. It was formed in 1993 by the merger of The Queen’s College, Glasgow and Glasgow Polytechnic.
Offers are available for pursuing MSc programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the field of Big Data Technologies.
- The scholarship will not only provide financial support to cover the full cost of the MSc tuition fees, you will also benefit from
All-expenses-paid attendance at regular Data Lab industry events – including talks, workshops, challenge events and hackathons
Summer placement – run by a professional computer-industry employment agency.
Support from industry with CV writing and Interview skills from a professional employment agency;
Support to attend local Tech Meetup events
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Scholarships are available to Home and EU students.
- UK Honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in computing that includes software development as a major component. This would usually include degrees in Computing, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Web Technologies and Computer Engineering.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
25th June 2018
The mode of applying is online.
To access other opportunities, click
- University of Kent-Human Geography Undergraduate Scholarship in UK, 2018
- University of Bristol Engineering Scholarships for Overseas Students in UK, 2018