The Gates Scholarships 2019
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is delighted to invite applications for The Gates Scholarship from exceptional, Pell-eligible, minority, high school seniors.
There are various Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation scholarships, internships for international students. Apart from the university-based scholarships, there are many other opportunities made available by the foundation.
About Bill & Melinda Foundation
Guided by the belief that every life has equal value, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation works to help all people lead healthy, productive lives. In developing countries, it focuses on improving people’s health and giving them the chance to lift themselves out of hunger and extreme poverty.
In the United States, it seeks to ensure that all people—especially those with the fewest resources—have access to the opportunities they need to succeed in school and life. Based in Seattle, the foundation is led by CEO Sue Desmond-Hellmann and co-chair William H. Gates Sr., under the direction of Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffett.
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (or the Gates Foundation, abbreviated as BMGF) ,It was launched in 2000 and is said to be the largest transparently operated private foundation in the world. The primary aims of the foundation are, globally, to enhance healthcare and reduce extreme poverty, and in America, to expand educational opportunities and access to information technology.
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships 2019
The gates foundation scholarship is offered by the Bill & Melinda Gates to study or conduct research. it is in form of International scholarships, fellowships or grants is offered to students outside the country where the foundation is located.
Bill Gates and Melinda scholarship is for the student who is ready to pursue a full-time four-year degree program, at the US accredited, not-for-profit, private or public college or university.
The scholarship will cover the cost of attendance includes tuition fees, room, board, books, and transportation, and may include other personnel costs.
What You Need To Know About The Gates foundation scholarship
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
LEVEL / FIELD OF SCHOLARSHIP
The Scholarship is open to high school seniors to undertake an undergraduate study in any field of their choice.
This scholarship is to be taken in USA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the united state of America, check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States of America
The scholarship will be awarded to 300 top student leaders each year with the intent of promoting their academic excellence through college graduation and providing them the opportunity to reach their full potential. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- Scholars will receive funding for the full cost of attendance that is not already covered by other financial aid and the expected family contribution, as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The cost of attendance includes tuition, fees, room, board, books, and transportation, and may include other personal costs.
Who is Eligible for Bill Gates and Melinda scholarship
The gates foundation scholarship is specifically designed for an international student. also to receive the Gates Scholarship, a beneficiary must be:
- A high school senior
- From at least one of the following ethnicity: African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident
- A minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale
- The student must plan to enroll full-time, in a four-year degree program, at the US accredited, not-for-profit, private or Public College or University.
An ideal candidate will have:
- An outstanding academic record in high school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
How can I apply for the gates foundation scholarship
Firstly you must create an account by the given link to apply for the scholarship program: https://www.thegatesscholarship.org/sign-in
Gates foundation scholarship Application Deadline:
If you seeing this update now, you are on the right portal, though the application for 2019 has ended, you are encouraged to check back by July as the scholarship is an annual scholarship.
Gates foundation scholarship Finalist interview 2019
The finalist interview is stated to hold by March 2019 as the selection of the winners will take place by April 2019. follow the link below.
Dec – Jan
July – Sept
Link for More Information: https://www.thegatesscholarship.org/scholarship
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship selects AUB graduate Antranik Sefilian
- Bill Gates Foundation Masters Fellowship 2019/2020
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students 2019 at Robert Gordon University
- River Valley Cooperative Agriculture Scholarship in USA
- Foster Care-to-Success Scholarships 2018-2019
- Top 10 Turkey Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- Apply: VLIR-UOS Scholarship for Training and Masters Program in Belgium 2019
- Top 15 Turkey Scholarships for Ethiopian Students 2018-2019
- DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships in Ireland, 2019
- GAANN Fellowship at Ohio State University, USA
- Dell Scholarships, 2019 In USA
Do you find this content helpful or do you have any question relating to the information we provided here? please kindly drop a comment on our comment box and we will get back to you as soon as possible.