GAST invites individuals who strive to be top achievers and wish to pursue a BSc, B Eng or B Tech qualifications in the fields of Engineering.
GAST Bursary in South Africa 2020 granted will cover all fees related to your study like annual registration fees, costs of tuition & examination fees, books, and education-related travel costs.
Here in this article, we have painstakingly compiled a piece of comprehensive information about the GAST Bursary that can help you to apply. Check it out!
What you need to know
Gast came into existence in 1961 at Pretoria, South Africa. The business started off by fabricating waterproofing coatings for both dams and reservoirs -now they provide numerous other services inside the Civil & Construction businesses. The business has business roots inside the chemical business, for example, specialty compounds for cosmetic and industrial markets.
GAST has its headquartered in South Africa and has been running across the World, such as in the following nations –Australia; America; the UK; the United Arab Emirates; Russia; Mozambique; Madagascar; Botswana; Namibia; Zambia; Zimbabwe; Sudan; Angola; Ethiopia; Mali; Ghana and Cote d’Ivoire
Bursaries are granted base on academic merit and are renewed every year depending on the academic results. Successful candidates are then required to work equivalent to the year the bursary is granted, excluding the in-service training periods.
Level/Field of Study
Gast bursary is open to students that are high achievers and individuals who’d love to eventually become a portion of their developing West crew.
Gast Bursaries will be given inside the next areas of research (B Eng/ BSc/ B-Tech credentials):
- Building/ Construction Management
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
This Scholarship is to be taken in SOUTH AFRICA.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
GAST Bursary in South Africa 2020 will cover the following expenses:
- enrollment tuition fees
- assessment fees
- prescribed textbook
- traveling expenses.
Shortlisted candidates will be reached by Gast and encouraged to attend a scheduled appointment, in addition, to take part in industry-related evaluations.
Once students have graduated, then they’ll soon be asked to benefit Gast just one-year-old job demanded for every year of bursary funding received.
Who is Eligible for GAST Bursary 2020?
No! To apply for GAST Bursary, Applicants must meet the following minimum entrance standards before implementing (please notice that failure to meet each of the prerequisites will probably result in an application not being considered):
- South African citizen/ permanent resident,
- Completed Matric with Mathematics and Science,
- Studying (or plan on Studying ) fulltime within a few of those above disciplines/credentials,
- Studying (or recognized in the study) at a recognized South African school/university of technology,
- Must reach and sustain a minimum average of 70 percent.
How to Apply
Students who meet the above criteria and want to apply must submit their applications via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit clean copies of these supporting documentation Together with your program email (the entry of those documents is mandatory -when some items are lost, your program be dismissed ):
- ID record (certified duplicate of)
- Matric certification (certified copy of)
- Proof university registration or approval into your chosen field of analysis
- Latest academic outcomes
- Evidence of any other credentials
- Full detailed Curriculum Vitae
- A motivational letter describing why you deserve the bursary
There is no deadline for GAST Bursary in South Africa. submission of applications is open all year round and students are welcome to apply at any time.
For any questions related to the bursary program, please contact Gast right:
Tel: 012 660 1616
We also recommend the following available scholarships
- Kana Scholarship for Ethiopian Students
- Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship
- ACT DALRO Nedbank Scholarships for Undergraduate in Performing Arts, South Africa
- Anizisha Prize Award for young African entrepreneurs
- Aon Bursaries in South Africa (UPDATED)
- Study in University Of The People: ADMISSION, TUITION FEES, SCHOLARSHIPS, COURSES AND RANKING
- Deloitte Bursary in South Africa
- 15 Undergraduate Leadership Scholarships
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.