SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are now open for the Gamuda Scholarship for Indigenous Malaysian Students 2018 These scholarships are available for Malaysian students to pursue a full-time first-degree programme in a University in Malaysia or around the world.
About Gamuda Berhad, Malaysia
Gamuda Berhad is an engineering, property and infrastructure company based Malaysia. It is one of the largest Malaysian infrastructure companies and has undertaken various projects, both locally and overseas.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Scholarships are available to pursue a full-time first-degree programme
Field of study:
Local university (public/private/foreign branch campus) Engineering, Quantity Surveying/Building Surveying/Construction Management, Technical Sciences (Geology, Geomatics), Township & Urban Planning, Architecture/Landscape Architecture, Property & Real Estate Management, Accounting/Finance/Business IT and Human Resource/Psychology. The overseas course of study offered to Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Environmental).
The scholarship offers full tuition fees and living expenses.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply.
- A Malaysian citizen with a Malaysian IC, between the age of 17 and 23.
- Obtained at least 3As in the recent STPM or equivalent (eg. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma).
- A good command of English, leadership qualities, right values and character, drive and a commitment to excel.
- Gained acceptance into any reputable institution (i.e. top universities in Malaysia/the world) at time of interview to pursue a full-time first degree programme.
- Must show proof of financial need.
- Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified period upon graduation.
- Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, loan or financial assistance from any other organization.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
15th April 2018
- Applicants are to attach the following supporting documents together with the application:
- Academic results from SPM (or equivalent) onwards.
- Offer letter from the institution(s) of higher learning.
- Latest academic transcripts (if currently pursuing an undergraduate degree).
- Parent(s)’ latest income documentations e.g. pay slip, EA form, J form, pension slip.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.