If you are you a Malaysian student I don’t think that you should miss this opportunity. Applications are currently being accepted for Gamuda Scholarship 2019. This Gamuda Berhad Scholarship covers full-time undergraduate degree.
So, because of our strong passion to see that students from all around the world including Africa pursue their education irrespective of their financial background, we have painstakingly put down all relevant information that can help Malaysian students get this Gamuda Scholarship.
Therefore, to avail yourself this opportunity carefully read through!
About the Sponsor: Gamuda Berhad
Gamuda Berhad is an engineering, real estate and infrastructure company based in Malaysia. It is one of the largest infrastructure companies in Malaysia and has carried out various domestic and international projects. That is, projects like the construction of Klang Valley MRT facilities, highways, runways, railways, tunnels, water treatment plants, dams, infrastructure, and development concessions new municipalities.
Hence, As the Government of Malaysia is transforming Malaysia to become a fully developed nation by the year 2020, the railway is playing a pivotal role in the emergence of the public transportation system. Traveling through rail is one of the most efficient traveling methods in avoiding traffic and reduces fuel consumption.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
More About Gamuda Scholarship
The Gamuda scholarship is not just about building talent, but also brings more Malaysians into the value chain as they join Gamuda to work on public infrastructure projects and real estate development.
“At Gamuda, they believe that education is the most fundamental asset for the sustainable development of a company and also of the nation, and we strive not only to build future talent, but also the leaders of tomorrow, so education is always an important part of sustainability Company.
Gamuda scholarship offers the promise of career development to students who want to pursue my dream of studying this course.
Despite being primarily a construction group, Gamuda has supported a range of 30 courses, including business and accounting studies. The Gamuda Scholarship complements the group’s efforts to build nations and the ability to develop talents for the future.
Level/ Field of Study
The Gamuda Scholarship for Malaysian Students covers Undergraduate programs in the following field of study:
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics)
- Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying / Construction Management
- Township & Urban Planning
- Property & Real Estate Management
This Scholarship for Malaysian Students is provided by Gamuda Berhad and is being hosted in Malaysia.
If you are a Malaysian student and you desire to study on a scholarship you check out some of our best scholarships obtainable for Malaysian Students
Gamuda Scholarship Application 2019 is opened for Malaysian Students.
Aside from the Gamuda Scholarship 2019-2020 for Malaysian Students, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Gamuda scholarship award offers full tuition fees and living expenses.
Eligibility for Gamuda Scholarship 2019
To be eligible for this particular Gamuda Berhad Scholarship, You must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Malaysian IC holder aged between 19 and 23 in 2019
- Have at least a CGPA of 3.40 and 3As in STPM or equivalent (e.g. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma)
- Have Good English communication skill. Therefore, the application must be written in English.
- Strong leadership qualities through active participation in extra-curricular activities, sporting events and community service
- You must be willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified term upon graduation
- Non-recipient of other scholarship, a loan or financial assistance
- Be starting your full-time first-degree program upon completing pre-university studies in 2019 are eligible to apply
- must be undergoing your full-time first-degree program in 2019.
Note, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone to progress to the next step of the application. and Shortlisted applicants will have to attend an interview and workshop.
Please ensure that the email address and the phone number provided are correct!
How to Apply for Gamuda Scholarship 2019
To apply for Gamuda Scholarship for Malaysian Students requires an online process. Go through the instruction below to enable you to APPLY NOW
- The scholarship application form has nine (9) sections and takes approximately one (1) hour to complete.
- One of the sections requires applicants to type a minimum 150-word essay. Copy and paste is NOT allowed.
- No further amendments can be made upon submission of application.
- For more information, please click on the link above to be redirected to the application page.
Applicants are required to attach the following as supporting documents:
- Academic results from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- Offer letter from university/universities
- Latest academic transcripts (if currently pursuing an undergraduate degree)
- Parent(s)’ latest income documentation (e.g. pay slip, EA form, J form, pension slip)
Gamuda Scholarship 2019 Application Deadline
Gamuda Scholarship 2019 closed on the 28th of April 2019. For more information on this Gamuda Berhad scholarship visit Gamuda Scholarship for Malaysian Students website
- Leicester Law School Scholarships for Canadian and Malaysian Students in UK, 2019
- Study In Malaysia: List of Top 10 Universities in Malaysia
- Cheapest Universities in Malaysia, Tuition Fees, & Visa Requirements
- Asia’s 8 Top Countries For International Students and their Top Universities
- Fully Funded Scholarship Programme for ASEAN Students, 2019/2020
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Gamuda Scholarship 2019 application is currently available. This Gamuda Scholarship for Malaysian Students offers full tuition fees and living expenses.