The world’s first spaceline, Virgin Galactic, and the Virgin Group’s not-for-profit Virgin Unite are delighted to invite applications for the “Galactic Unite STEM Scholarship Program”. Female college students pursuing STEM degrees at any accredited two or four-year college or university in the United States are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The program seeks inventive and intelligent women who can make a difference in STEM. The winner of this year’s award will receive $7,500 scholarship.
Virgin Galactic is comprised of hundreds of dedicated and passionate professionals including rocket scientists, engineers, and designers from around the world.
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- Female college students pursuing STEM degrees at any accredited two or four-year college or university in the United States
- Candidates must be U.S. citizens
How to Apply:
You may register yourself firstly to apply for the scholarship
Applicants should provide the following in addition to the Student Application Form:
- Two Reference Forms (Academic and General)
- High School Transcript
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The winning candidate will get $7,500 scholarship. The award is renewable for four years.
- The selected recipients will be required to participate in the Galactic Unite mentorship program. The scholars will have the opportunity to select a mentor each year from Virgin Galactic and/or The Spaceship Company.
You should submit your application on or before June 30, 2017, 11:59 PM EST.
Link for More Information:
For more questions, you can email William Dunham at william.dunham-at-uncf.org.