SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
G20 Summit, deutschland.de is organising a world-wide competition called #youforG20 – your project for an interconnected world.
Application Deadline: 2nd July 2017
Eligible Countries: All
Fields of Contest: #youforG20 rewards one project that in an especially convincing way addresses a social, environmental-policy or economic topic and helps to improve living conditions for people. They may be:
- projects that promote social commitment at the municipal level
- projects that make a contribution to more gender equality
- projects that help to protect the environment and climate
- projects that foster the inclusion of young people
- projects that promote social entrepreneurship
About the Award: You are involved yourself or work in a team on a project that supports social commitment at the local level or contributes to improving gender equality? Your project helps to spare the environment and foster climate protection? Your project serves to promote inclusion of young people or supports social and economic entrepreneurship?
Enter and win 15,000 euros for your project!
Eligibility: Participants in the competition #youforG20 – your project for an interconnected world must be at least 21 years old.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Program: 15,000
Duration of Program:
- 15 May – 2 July 2017: submission phase for projects
- 19 June – 7 July 2017: community voting
- Jury decision, announcement of the winner on 14 July 2017
How to Apply: Enter your project and possibly win 15,000 euros for it!
It is important to go through the Information required when entering a #youforG20 project and Conditions of participation before applying
Award Provider: deutschland.de