SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Fyssen Foundation Grant – International Postdocotral Grant
The Fyssen Foundation in now delighted to offer the Fyssen Foundation Grant to French and overseas researchers. The foundation provides up to 25.000 euros per year for each of the winners of this award. The selected scholars will spend up 12 months working in a laboratory in France or abroad. To apply, the application form must be submitted no later than 6 April 2017.
The Fyssen Foundation Grant is available for postdoctoral researchers, working on research disciplines such as Ethology, Paleontology, Archaeology, Anthropology, Psychology, Epistemology, Logic and the Sciences of nervous system. These grants are awarded to French or foreign researchers, holders of a foreign PhD and who wish to achieve their project in a Laboratory in France; or either French or foreign researchers holders of a French PhD who wish to achieve their project in a Laboratory abroad (excluded origin country and de co-tutorship).
The successful applicants of the Fyssen Foundation Grant may expect to receive maximum 25 000 euros, intend to cover expenses of hosting, stay and health insurance.
Level and Area of Studies
Postdoctoral research program in the field of Ethology, Paleontology, Archaeology, Anthropology, Psychology, Epistemology, Logic and the Sciences of nervous system.
Place of Study
In France and abroad
Eligibility and Criteria
The interested candidates are expected to meet all of the following criteria:
- Achieve his first post-doctoral fellowship.
- Be old of 35 years maximum on the closing day of the call.
- Be a holder of a Phd of less than two years on September 1st of the year of application, either achieve his viva thesis on December 31st of the year of application at the latest.
French and overseas researchers are welcome to apply.
To apply this Fyssen Foundation Grant, the applicants are required to provide all of the documents stated below:
- The completed application form
- An invitation letter of the host laboratory
- The letters of two scientific personalities able to put an appreciation on the program and the research works of the candidate
- The research project on 8 pages maximum drafted in French or in English
- The CV and the publications of the candidate
- The abstract (150 words) of the research project as well as a list of keywords. In French and in English
- The PhD copy or an attestation testifying the candidate will achieve his viva on December 31st 2017 the latest
6 April 2017