Answering Legal glad to announce the “Future Attorneys of America Scholarship Program”. This scholarship is exclusively intended to students enrolled at an accredited law school and have a minimum 3.5 GPA. To apply, students must write an essay on the defined topics below. The application deadline is November 5th, 2017.
This Future Attorneys of America Scholarship awards its annual recipient in the amount of $5000 for their academic achievements.
Level and Area of Studies
The scholarship is eligible for those enrolled at law school only.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited law school.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Applicants must have some form of legal experience (volunteer, internship, employment)
- Applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript
The United States citizens may apply this scholarship.
In order to participate in this Future Attorneys of America Scholarship Program, students must choose one of the following questions provided for your essay and your essays must be between 500 and 1000 words.
- How have your personal life experiences affected your outlook on the United States legal system?
- What has inspired you to pursue a career in law?
- How do you see yourself impacting the legal community in the future?
November 5th, 2017.