The Funded UNFPA International Training on Strategic partnership with Muslim Religious Leaders is now open and interested persons are by this notice asked to forward their applications as soon as possible
The Government of Indonesia under the framework of the South-South and Triangular Cooperation programme, with technical assistance from UNFPA, will host a training session on “Strategic Partnerships with Muslim Religious Leaders in Family Planning”, in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, from 23-28 April 2018.
- These scholarships will cover tuition fees, accommodation, their meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) throughout the training, and airport transfer in Yogyakarta.
- Please be advised, however, that the sponsoring organization should be responsible for covering the air-transportation costs to Yogyakarta from their respective countries, and also a partial daily allowance for incidental expenses.
- The goal of the training course is to enhance the participants’ knowledge about the Indonesian government-MRL strategic partnership in family planning and to apply lessons learned in designing action plans for their respective countries.
- The SSTC training course is open to religious leaders, mid-level managers/program officers in government, faith-based and non-governmental organisations involved in planning and implementation of population, family planning, and reproductive health programmes
- A team will select the best 20 candidates to participate in the course.
- To apply for the programme, interested applications need to fill out the enclosed registration form and send it to [email protected]
by 05 March, 2018.
- The joint committee will then select the top 20 participants to join the training programme in Yogyakarta.
Application Deadline: 5th March, 2018
For More Information: