Women in Digital media are invited to apply for the Funded Poynter Leadership Academy for Women in Digital Media In USA 2018, Interested persons are to ensure they have complied with the eligibility criteria
This transformative program, open to 28 participants, focuses on the skills and knowledge needed to rise to the highest levels of digital media leadership. Sessions will cover how to develop effective management styles, handle difficult situations, manage burnout, master negotiation tactics and build collaborative teams.
Type: Academy program for women
Field: Leadership/digital media
To be Taken in: USA
- Women working in the digital space with leadership responsibilities or demonstrated leadership potential.
- Poynter will select a group of 28 women working in digital media that represent need and diversity across race, geography, technology platforms, organization size and skill sets. Because of the small size of the class, the selection committee will give preference to women leaders currently working in digital media who can demonstrate an aptitude and potential for leadership through current projects and references.
- Tuition for the academy is free, thanks to the generous support of the McClatchy Foundation as well as funding from the John S. and James L. Knight Foundationand Newmark Philanthropies. Participants will cover their own travel and accommodation costs. However, a limited number of travel stipends are available and will be determined once the application process is completed.
- Application requirements include previous work history, an example of a digital project the applicant has worked on, a short bio, a reference letter, and a photo of yourself.
- The application deadline is at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Thursday, Nov. 30.
Email at email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Thursday, Nov. 30th 2017 11:59 p.m. Eastern time
For More Information: