SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are been invited for for the Funded McCain Institute’s Next Generation Leaders Program In USA 2018, worthy of note is the eligibility criteria that each applicant must meet.
Each year, the McCain Institute selects up to 20 emerging leaders to be a part of its Next Generation Leaders program. They are individuals from around the world, from every walk of life, who even in their mid-careers have demonstrated extraordinary character, commitment to core human values, and capacity for future leadership. These professionals are ready to rise to the next level of leadership and change their world.
Type: McCain Institute’s Next Generation program
To be Taken in : USA
- Applicants should be in their mid-career, possess working proficiency in English with a high-degree of professional, academic and work achievements.
- Aspiring Next Generation Leaders must demonstrate commitment to highest level of ethical leadership, show decisive recommendations that substantiate their leadership qualities, and make a commitment to return to their home environment at the end of the program year.
- Participants should have a decade or more of career experience.
- There is no specific age requirement, however, typical NGLs range from 30 to 45 years old.
- The McCain Institute provides each NGL a stipend that covers all standard living costs for a year. Each participant receives the stipend amount monthly, covering expenses such as rent, utilities, food and any other regular costs.
- The stipend amount varies depending on the cost of living in the participant’s placement city. Added to the stipend is travel allowance that NGLs may use for professional travel in support of their LAP’s during the program year.
- The overall stipend is separate from the program related cost, such as travel to and from leadership training modules, module lodgings and per diem for the duration of program modules are covered by the McCain Institute separately.
- Per visa regulations the McCain Institute also covers health insurance and workers comp.
- The McCain Institute covers all costs including administrative costs.
Application Deadline: December 4th 2017
For More Information: