The conference aims to integrate African perspectives on Africa-China cooperation in education/skills development and industrial capacity transfer, featuring presentations by African and Chinese scholars and officials. The conference will also bring together established and aspiring thought leaders on Africa-China collaboration, offering first-hand insights and unparalleled opportunities for networking and exchange.
Type: Call for Papers, Conferences
Value of Award: The Tianjin University Technology and Education will cover the costs for the participation of selected African experts.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Tianjin, China
Eligibility: The Conference Organizing Committee invites proposals for papers from scholars, experts, decision makers and opinion leaders on the following themes:
- Education and Industrialization: Lessons and Experience of China.
- Industrialization and Human Resource in Africa: Demands and Supply.
- China-Africa Industrial Capacity Cooperation: Achievements, Challenges and Future.
- China-Africa Education and Training Cooperation and its Effect on China-African Industrial Cooperation
How to Apply: Paper abstracts (not exceeding 500 words) and a curriculum vitae should be submitted to the Association of African Universities (AAU) by 7th September 2017. The selection of papers for the symposium will be undertaken by the AAU.
Each papers has to stress on the points highlighted below:
- Addressing the main theme or subthemes as exhaustive as possible
- Concentrating on links to Africa–China Relation
- Draw applicable lessons from Chinese experience to Africa
The deadline for submitting final paper is 6th October 2017.
Application Deadline: 7th September 2017.
Award Providers: Tianjin University Technology and Education