- Applications must be submitted using the Researcher Links application form. (find the form at the end of the document)
- Application must be submitted before the deadline.
- Participants must be Early Career Researchers: Early Career Researchers are defined as holding a PhD (or having equivalent research experience and having up to 10 years post-PhD research experience. They are equivalent to the ‘Recognised Researcher’ and sometimes ‘Experienced Researcher’ categories in the EU framework for researchers’ careers.
- Participants must have a research or academic position (a permanent post, research contract, or fellowship etc) at a recognised research institution either in the UK or in Kenya.
- We will consider up to six (six) sponsored participants from industry, government of civil society sectors.
- Please note that participants are expected to attend all sessions of the workshop.
- All travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by the Newton Researcher Links programme.
- The application form is attached and should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before the deadline of 1st September, 2017. In case of questions, you can contact Dr John Atibila (Workshop Organiser) on email@example.com UK coordinator : Prof Heiko Balzter, Director, Centre of Landscape & Climate Research, University of Leicester, United Kingdom Partner Country coordinator: Dr Faith Karanja, Senior Lecturer, University of Nairobi,Kenya Discipline: Environment, Agriculture and Food Sciences
- Dates and venue: 26–30 November 2017, Nairobi, Kenya.
Application Deadline: 1st September, 2017.
For More Information: