SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently been invited at the university of Bonn Germany for the Fully-funded University of Bonn/UNU-EHS Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries 2018, eligible persons are welcome to apply for this program.
From 2017 onwards, the Joint Master’s Programme is part of a selected group of international postgraduate programmes that benefits from the EPOS funding scheme offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). Hence, the University will be able to offer a certain number of fully funded scholarships to students from “developing countries” for the student intake in 2017.
Value of Scholarship: Successful applicants will be funded to cover all expenses directly related to the study programme as well as their cost of living in Bonn.
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be taken at (country): Germany
Eligibility: Eligible candidates should fulfill the following requirements in addition to the general eligibility criteria for the Master’s programme:
- Being a candidate from a “Developing Country” (according to the classification of the DAAD)
- Having at least two years of practical work experience (e.g. with an NGO, GO, or the private sector) in a field related to the study programme
- Having graduated from the Bachelor no longer than five years ago
- Having completed no other Master in a similar field of studies
- Aiming at a career as a practitioner in a field related to the programme of study
How to Apply:
- Students wishing to be considered for these scholarships need to apply for the programme as well by filling the applications forms for the DAAD; acceptance to the former does not guarantee acceptance to the latter.
- The selection process for the EPOS funding among shortlisted candidates will happen between February and April each year.
- Candidates that do not fulfill the EPOS requirements but wish to benefit from financial support during their studies are invited to apply individually and early to other available funding programmes in Germany.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2018, at 23:59 CET (Central European Time) for Bonn, Germany.