Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada
The Embassy of Canada to the United Arab Emirates in partnership with Canadian University Dubai is delighted to invite applications for its Fully Sponsored Undergraduate Studies in Canada, 2019-2020. It is a yearly scholarship otherwise known as Canada Day Scholarship for undergraduates students to study in the country.
This scholarship is inline with Celebrating Canada ’s national day, the Embassy of Canada to the United Arab Emirates in partnership with Canadian University Dubai.
Canadian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. Applicants are reminded that the must-read carefully the listed eligibility requirements and adhere to them to the letter so as to avoid being disqualified for the scholarship program.
Fully funded scholarships in Canada 2019
Canadian University Dubai (CUD) was established in 2006 to deliver high-quality undergraduate, graduate, continuing and corporate education in the UAE, and to provide a gateway for students to pursue higher education opportunities in Canada. fully funded scholarships in Canada is one of the ways they achieve this vision.
Canada is committed to participation in international study and research partnerships that build understanding among peoples, develop global citizens and leaders, and contribute to the development of nations.
Global Affairs Canada is responsible for the Government of Canada’s participation in major International Scholarship Programs. Global Affairs Canada provides support to international scholars in Canada, which is often reciprocated by foreign governments which support Canadian scholars in their countries.
Are you looking for Fully funded Canada Scholarships?
know this, Canada may possibly be among the most coveted destinations for international students, but unfortunately studying here doesn’t come easy.
International Scholarships in Canada 2019
For those keen to study in Canada but in need of financial support, here is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship in Canada , Moreso, if you are searching for any of the following opportunities this post might be for you , if not you are welcome to explore our vast collection of International Scholarships in Canada 2019 at any level.
- fully funded scholarship in Canada
- fully funded scholarships in Canada
- fully funded scholarships in Canada
- fully funded undergraduate scholarships
- fully funded undergraduate scholarship in Canada
- scholarship in Canada 2019
- scholarships in Canada for African students in 2019
- fully funded scholarships for undergraduate international students in Canada
- canada scholarship
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate programme. Multiple programs are available across a range of fields, including
- Business Administration
- Architecture and Interior Design
- The Public Health Sciences
- Creative Industries.
This scholarship is to be taken in Canada. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Applicants must be Canadian citizens and must be willing to transfer to one of our strategic partner universities in Canada during their first or second year.
Thought of applying for a scholarship? perhaps that’s why you reading this post, therefore i believe you will have the need for this also Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship covers 100% tuition fees for four years.*
Preference will be given to candidates with a high CGPA and those in financial need.
Number of Scholarships:
The four chosen recipients will receive 100% coverage of tuition fees for the full four years of their chosen program.
Who is Eligible for The Fully Funded Undergraduate Studies in Canada
To be eligible for the scholarship, you should:
- Be starting your first year of undergraduate studies
- Meet all the requirements for admission to the University
How Can I Apply For This Fully Funded Undergraduate Studies in Canada
The mode of application is online. To apply, proceed to the application form and provide the following:
- Your passport
- Your high school transcript
- A 300-word personal statement that clearly expresses what program you would like to pursue and why you should be chosen.
Application Deadline: As of the time this article the Application for This Scholarship has ended for the academic year 2018 but it is an annual scholarship, the next deadline will be around August 2018 for 2019 academic session.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- 15 best Colorado Student Grants, 2019 [UPDATED]
- 11 Sure Ways to Get Scholarships in Canada [TRENDING] | 2019
- STUDY ABROAD: Top 2 Countries International Students Can Work While Studying
- Latest Canada Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters and Ph.D. Programmes 2019-2020
- Top 20 Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada 2019-2020
- Richard J. Van Loon Scholarship in Canada 2019
- Microsoft Undergraduate Scholarships for Students in USA, Canada and Mexico 2019
- Top 20 Canada Scholarships for International students 2019
- Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grant, 2019 [UPDATED]
- University of Toronto MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, Canada
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
For those keen to study in Canada but in need of financial support, here is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship in Canada APPLY NOW.