Aside from the educational opportunities Turkey provides for national and international students to help improve their knowledge and experiences, It also offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey. One of such scholarships is Türkiye Master & PhD Graduate Scholarships 2020.
These scholarships are government-funded competitive scholarships awarded to international students and researchers to pursue a full-time degree and research programs at the most prestigious universities in Turkey. The record has it that so many international students have been able to make their academic dream a reality through these scholarships.
In this post, We have put down relevant information about Türkiye Master & PhD Graduate Scholarships, Turkey 2020 and how you can be a winner. You can quickly scroll the table of content below to get an overview of all this post entails.
What You Need To Know About Türkiye Scholarships
The aim of the program is to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
Interestingly, what makes Türkiye Scholarships unique is that it’s not only inclusive of financial support but also provides university placement to its awardees at all levels of higher education.
Turkey offering multiple fully-funded scholarships for the full-time or short-term program at masters and doctoral level degrees. Türkiye Scholarships also provides assistance in all the necessary services and procedures for an international student to feel at home in Turkey which includes;
- Tuition Fee
- Monthly stipend
- Free accommodation
- Arrival and return flight ticket (economy class – one time only)
- One-year Turkish language course
- General health insurance
- Academic/cultural programs organized by Türkiye Scholarships
Monthly stipend :
- For Master’s Students 950 TL per month
- PhD Students 1,400 TL per month
- For Research Scholarships 3,000 TL
Eligibility for the Türkiye Scholarships Graduate Program
To be eligible for these Türkiye Master & PhD Graduate Scholarships 2020, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Applications for 2020 Türkiye Scholarships will be open between 1-30 November 2019 for citizens of the following countries: Angola, Argentina, Australia, Botswana, Brazil, South Africa, South Korea, Kenya, Colombia, Costa Rica, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Paraguay, Peru, Rwanda, Singapore, Chile, Thailand, Uganda, Uruguay, New Zealand, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Applications will be open to applicants who wish to study at bachelor’s, masters and doctoral levels.
- Candidates must not be older than 21 years of age for the undergraduate degree, 30 years of age for a master’s degree and 35 years of age for a doctoral degree.
- Applicants who apply to Türkiye Scholarships must be a graduate or able to graduate at the end of the current academic year.
Level/Field of Study
Programs open for application are masters and PhD Programs that is, applicants who wish to study at masters and doctoral levels.
The scholarships are available in all subjects at all levels. You can also access other scholarships for Postgraduate students and apply for it.
Scholarship can be taken in Turkey.
The scholarship program offers programs at the 50 top and most prestigious universities in Turkey and provides a compulsory one-year Turkish Language Course which ensures that all students acclimatize and adapt to the social and cultural environment they live in.
The scholarship is open to all international students. If you are designated an international student and you wish to study in Turkey, you can click on the link to explore some of our great opportunities to study in Turkey
Türkiye Master & PhD Graduate Scholarships Application Procedure
As part of the 2020 application and evaluation process, in order to facilitate and quicken the later stages of your admission;
- Candidates have to meet the criteria of the university and department which they choose.
- If it is requested by the university or department, candidates must submit the necessary documents such as the scores of SAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, etc.
- Applications of candidates who do not submit the required documents will not be evaluated.
- In the application system, universities and departments which candidates can choose will be available according to the educational background of the candidate.
- Candidates may only choose universities and departments available to them in the system. An additional choice of university or department that is not available in the system is not possible.
Call Center at 0850 455 0982 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Do I Apply?
- A valid National Identification Document or a valid Passport
- A recent Photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only)
Türkiye Master & PhD Graduate Scholarships Application Deadline
Türkiye Scholarships applications for 2020 has closed. It closed on 20th February 2020.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.