Applications are currently been submitted for the Fully Funded Türkiye Master & PhD Studies Scholarships Graduate Program In Turkey 2019, eligible persons are welcome to apply for this program
What You Need To Know About Türkiye Scholarships
The aim of the program is to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2020
- 2020-2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2020-2021
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2020-2021
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020-2021
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2020-2021
Level/Field of study
Programs open for application are masters and PhD Programs that is, applicants who wish to study at masters and doctoral levels. The scholarships are available in all subjects at all levels. You can also access other scholarship for Postgraduate students and apply for it.
Scholarship can be taken in Turkey. The scholarship program offers programs at the 50 top and most prestigious universities in Turkey and provides a compulsory one-year Turkish Language Course which ensures that all students acclimatize and adapt to the social and cultural environment they live in.
The scholarship is open to all international students. If you are designated an international student and you wish to study in Turkey, you can click on the link to explore some of our great opportunities to study in Turkey
Turkey offering multiple fully-funded scholarships for the full-time or short-term program at masters and doctoral level degrees. Türkiye Scholarships also provides assistance in all the necessary services and procedures for an international student to feel at home in Turkey which includes;
- Tuition Fee
- Monthly stipend
- Free accommodation
- Arrival and return flight ticket (economy class – one time only)
- One-year Turkish language course
- General health insurance
- Academic/cultural programs organized by Türkiye Scholarships
Monthly stipend :
- For Master’s Students 950 TL per month
- For PhD Students 1,400 TL per month
- For Research Scholarships 3,000 TL
Eligibility for the Fully Funded Türkiye Master & PhD Studies Scholarships Graduate Program In Turkey 2019:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Applications for 2020 Türkiye Scholarships will be open between 1-30 November 2019 for citizens of the following countries: Angola, Argentina, Australia, Botswana, Brazil,South Africa, South Korea, Kenya, Colombia, Costa Rica, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Paraguay, Peru, Rwanda, Singapore, Chile, Thailand, Uganda, Uruguay, New Zealand, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Applications will be open to applicants who wish to study at bachelor’s, masters and doctoral levels.
- Candidates must not be older than 21 years of age for the undergraduate degree, 30 years of age for a master’s degree and 35 years of age for a doctoral degree.
- Applicants who apply to Türkiye Scholarships must be a graduate or able to graduate at the end of the current academic year.
As part of the 2019 application and evaluation process, in order to facilitate and quicken the later stages of your admission;
- Candidates have to meet the criteria of the university and department which they choose.
- If it is requested by the university or department, candidates must submit the necessary documents such as the scores of SAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, etc.
- Applications of candidates who do not submit the required documents will not be evaluated.
- In the application system, universities and departments which candidates can choose will be available according to the educational background of the candidate.
- Candidates may only choose universities and departments available to them in the system. An additional choice of university or department that is not available in the system is not possible.
Call Center at 0850 455 0982 or send an e-mail to [email protected].
- A valid National Identification Document or a valid Passport
- A recent Photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only)
The deadline for the application is November 30th 2019
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Full List of Turkey Scholarships for Ethiopian Students 2019-2020
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in Turkey for Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in Turkey for Students from Developing Countries 2019
- Turkish Government Graduate Scholarships for International Students 2019
- Top 15 Universities in Turkey that teach in English
- Top Turkey Scholarships for Pakistan Students, 2019
- Top 15 Turkey Scholarships for Ethiopian Students 2019-2020
- International Scholarships at Istanbul Aydin University in Turkey, 2019
- Full List of Low Tuition Universities in Turkey for International Students
- GIST Tech-I Entrepreneurship Competition In Turkey 2019
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.