Last updated on September 29th, 2017 at 03:15 pm
Hurry and apply right now for the Fully Funded TUBITAK Research Fellowship Programme 2018 for study in Turkey, eligible persons are to be granted consideration for this program.
Fellowships for international highly qualified PhD students and young post-doctoral researchers to pursue their research in Turkey in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities. The program aims to promote Turkey’s scientific and technological collaboration with countries of the prospective researchers. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate the potential to contribute significantly to Turkey’s goal of international cooperation in scientific and technological development.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Turkey
Level: PhD students and young postdoctoral researchers to pursue research at universities or research institutes in Turkey.
Field(s): Fellowships are awarded in the field of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.
Funded By: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBITAK)
‣ Scholarship covers: The fellowship will cover: -A monthly stipend of 2.250 Turkish Liras. -In case of approval of TÜBITAK Department of Science Fellowships and Grant Programs (BIDEB) Steering Committee, travel costs and health insurance for the fellow may be partially covered. -In case of approval of TÜBITAK BIDEB Steering Committee, funding up to 5.000 Turkish Liras for consumable expenses in the proposed research may be given.
Have what it takes to avail TUBITAK Research Fellowship Programme?
‣ Applicants should be non-Turkish citizens. Applicants who hold dual citizenship with Turkey are not eligible to apply.
‣ Applicants should have an acceptance from the universities or research institutes in Turkey.
‣ Applicants should certify that they have sufficient command of language to perform their research.
‣ Applicants must be 35 years old or younger for post-doctoral researchers.
‣ Applicants should be enrolled in a PhD program out of Turkey for PhD students
‣ Applicants who hold a PhD degree in Turkey should have a GPA minimum of 3.50/4.00 in PhD program.
Application Deadline: October 06, 2017