SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
ABOUT THE SPONSOR
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
LEVEL / FILED OF STUDY
These Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree programme. to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
The Scholarship is to be taken in UK
International (Non-EU) students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Successful Students will benefit from a fee reduction in one of three categories:
- Heriot-Watt Merit Scholarships – 25% reduction
- Heriot-Watt Excellence Scholarships – 50% reduction
- Heriot-Watt Distinction Scholarships – 100% reduction
Who Is Eligible For The Heriot-Watt University Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduate international Students
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Overseas (non-EU applicants) to eligible Undergraduate degree programmes.
- Criteria are based on academic merit, but financial need will be taken into consideration for the higher value scholarships.
- Applicants must have an offer of a place to study at Heriot-Watt University in the UK.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply For The Heriot-Watt University Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduate international Students
Once you have offered offer a place in the University (on-Campus), visit the Application Portal, which is currently open for applications. Please create an account and complete the correct application form.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 2018