Entries are currently ongoing for the Fully Funded Stephen M. Kellen Scholarship in Europe. This is a merit-based scholarship that provide international students to the Dual BA program between Sciences Po and Freie Universität Berlin. This is a good chance for young individuals to commit to Europe, learn more about it culture, politic, and especially learn how to speak at least three languages. Please find out more information here:
Where: Europe countries (Sciences Po’s French-German European Campus in Nancy, Otto-Suhr-Institut of Freie Universität.)
Nationality: International students
Value of the scholarship: Full-tuition fee, and Living allowance $6.000/year, or $7.000/year
- The candidate must be admitted at Sciences Po’s dual BA with Freie Universität Berlin.
- Have achieved excellence academic performance
- Demonstrated a great vision
- Have a kind characteristic, and high commitment to others service.
You have to send all of the required documents to [email protected]by deadline.
- Application form: Click here to go to online application form
- Personal statement describing motivation for studying in the city of Berlin (1,000 words) in English
- Essay on “The Future of Europe” (2,000 words) in English
Deadline: June 20th, 2018