SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are now open for the Fully Funded Pitch@Palace Commonwealth Entrepreneurs program 2018-London, eligible persons are charged by this notice to send in their applications as soon as possible.
Pitch@Palace Commonwealth is the platform to showcase Entrepreneurs from the 52 Commonwealth countries and provide them an opportunity to Pitch their business to CEOs, Influencers, Angels, Mentors and potential Investors and Business Partners. It will support Entrepreneurs by connecting them to local and international networks and help amplify their businesses.
As part of the Pitch@Palace Global network it will build connectivity between Commonwealth countries and other key markets. The objectives are:
- To promote the importance of and provide key support for Entrepreneurs from Commonwealth countries and early-stage businesses
- To foster more Entrepreneurial talent within the Commonwealth
- To engage and inspire local communities
- To assist innovative businesses boost the economy
To be taken at:
- Open to Entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses
- Applicants must come from one of the 52 Commonwealth countries
The Summit’s theme is ‘Towards a common future’ and is focused on building on the strengths of the Commonwealth to ensure responsiveness to global challenges and delivery of a more prosperous, secure, sustainable and fair future for all Commonwealth citizens.
In line with the Commonwealth Summit’s aims, the theme for Pitch@Palace Commonwealth 1.0 will be “Human Tech – Benefits for Humanity”, addressing the need to build a healthier and more sustainable future for mankind.
Pitch@Palace Commonwealth 1.0 aims to support entrepreneurs that have identified opportunities in the following areas:
- Biotech and Medtech
- Energy and the Environment
- Internet Security
- Consumer Goods and IOT
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Communications, Media and Entertainment
- Pitch@Palace Boot Camp : Pitch@Palace Boot Camp will take place on 13th April 2018, and will provide all 52 Entrepreneurs representing each of the Commonwealth countries with the opportunity to hear from leading industry experts and Pitch@Palace Alumni, as well as receiving support and mentoring. All participants are asked to Pitch to a Panel of Judges, who will decide whether Entrepreneurs Pitch for three minutes or 30 seconds at St. James’s Palace. All 52 Entrepreneurs are invited to attend Pitch@Palace Commonwealth 1.0 and will have the opportunity to network at the event.
- Pitch@Palace Commonwealth: Pitch@Palace Commonwealth will be held at St. James’s Palace. Entrepreneurs will be invited to Pitch to an influential Audience from the worlds of entrepreneurship, technology, media and investment. The winners of Pitch@Palace Commonwealth will be selected by Audience vote.
- Pitch@Palace People’s Choice Award : The People’s Choice Award is an opportunity to showcase all Entrepreneurs participating in Pitch@Palace Commonwealth. Each Entrepreneur competes for the People’s Choice Award in the run up to the main Pitch@Palace event via a dedicated website where the public can find out more about each Entrepreneur and vote for their favourite. The winner of the People’s Choice Award vote will be announced at Pitch@Palace Commonwealth at St. James’s Palace.
Deadline: February 14, 2018
Complete the online application.