SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
African Institute of Financial Markets and Risk Management is delighted to announce the availability of the Fully Funded PhD Student Fellowships at the Institute, eligible persons are welcome to apply.
- AIFMRM is inviting applications for PhD Student Fellowships and appointments are for as soon as is feasible.
- The tenure of the fellowship is for three years. AIFMRM are looking for enthusiastic PhD students with a Master’s degree in economics, finance, computer science, statistics, financial mathematics, or closely related fields.
- AIFMRM offer a three-year, fully funded fellowship of R190 000 per annum.
- Research support is available, e.g. for conference travel and publication costs.
- AIFMRM encourage and actively support PhD Students to undertake internships either in the financial industry or with regulatory authorities and central banks during their PhD.
- AIFMRM has an extensive set of collaborations with leading universities in Europe and the USA and we encourage students who want to broaden their academic horizon to spend a semester abroad during their PhD
- The University of Cape Town reserves the right to disqualify ineligible, incomplete and/or inappropriate applications. The University of Cape Town reserves the right to change the conditions of award or to make no awards at all.
For More Information: