African Institute of Financial Markets and Risk Management is delighted to announce the availability of the Fully Funded PhD Student Fellowships at the Institute, eligible persons are welcome to apply.
- AIFMRM is inviting applications for PhD Student Fellowships and appointments are for as soon as is feasible.
- The tenure of the fellowship is for three years. AIFMRM are looking for enthusiastic PhD students with a Master’s degree in economics, finance, computer science, statistics, financial mathematics, or closely related fields.
- AIFMRM offer a three-year, fully funded fellowship of R190 000 per annum.
- Research support is available, e.g. for conference travel and publication costs.
- AIFMRM encourage and actively support PhD Students to undertake internships either in the financial industry or with regulatory authorities and central banks during their PhD.
- AIFMRM has an extensive set of collaborations with leading universities in Europe and the USA and we encourage students who want to broaden their academic horizon to spend a semester abroad during their PhD
- The University of Cape Town reserves the right to disqualify ineligible, incomplete and/or inappropriate applications. The University of Cape Town reserves the right to change the conditions of award or to make no awards at all.
For More Information: