The Technical University of Denmark (DTU) is delighted to offer its PhD scholarship in UAV Airborne Geophysics for international students. The PhD position is fully funded by the UAV-QMS project (Innovation Fund Denmark) and will be a collaborative effort between DTU Space and four private companies including the Danish UAV-company Sky-Watch A/S.
The aim of the scholarship is to support students who have a master’s degree in engineering or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master’s degree in engineering.
- Application deadline: December 15, 2017
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of UAV Airborne Geophysics.
- Scholarship Award: The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed with the relevant union. The period of employment is 3 years
- The monthly salary is approximately DKK 29.700 (equivalent to approx. USD 4.800) including pension contribution.
- Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree in engineering or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master’s degree in engineering.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Please submit your online application no later than 15 December 2017. Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration. To apply, please open the link “Online Application”, fill in the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file. The file must include:
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma.
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and excel spreadsheet here).
- Candidates may apply prior to obtaining their master’s degree, but cannot begin before having received it.
- All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.