The National Institute of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD), a premier Institution of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India is offering various fully funded International Training Programmes during the year 2017-18 under ITEC/SCAAP which are flagship capacity building programmes of Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
Starting from 3rd July 2017 till 11th August 2017, NIESBUD is organizing 6 weeks International Training programme on Rural Enterprise Planning and Promotion at its campus in Noida, Uttar Pradesh India.
- International Marketing & Global Competitiveness (IMGC)
- Rural Enterprise Planning & Promotion (REPP)
- Women and Youth Entrepreneurship in Water Supply and Sanitation Development – Trainers/Promoters Programme (WYEWSSD)
Gender, Development and Planning (GDP)
- Human Resource Development and Entrepreneurship Education/Training (HRD-EE)
- Project Management Training and Certification (PMTC)
- To share the rural development experiences
- To acquire skill & competencies for rural entrepreneurship
- Planning & implementing rural development and entrepreneurship
- To prepare a plan of action of rural development
Who can apply
- Officials in Government, Public and Private Sectors, Universities, Chambers of Commerce and Industry, etc.
- Candidates should possess adequate work experience.
Eligibility criteria for admission to Courses
- Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned.
- Working knowledge of English required to follow the Course.
- Age between 25 to 45 years.
- Medically fit to undertake the training.
- Two-way Air Fare and Visa
- Course Fees
- Monthly Living Allowance of Rs 25,000/- per month, calculated on the basis of arrival and departure dates, for meeting expenditure on food, out-of-pocket expenses, etc.
- Book Allowance of Rs 5,000/- for purchase of Course-related books
- Study Tour
For more informations and application visit the Official website here