Applications are currently ongoing for New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships. The scholarship is intended to attract and retain the best international researchers to New Zealand. Full tuition fees and a living stipend will be provided to awardee. Why don’t you grab the chance of exploring and learning in New Zealand?
Nationality: international students
Scholarship award: tuition fee, annual living stipend, medical insurance
Number of awards: 8
Duration: up to 3 years
- The selection is based on your academic merit and the benefit of your research.
- You have at least a GPA of 3.7 on a 4.0 scale OR an A to A+ average in your most recent or highest post graduate tertiary qualification.
- You get a confirm, non-conditional offer of place for a (direct-start) PhD program at a New Zealand university.
- The program will be conducted in New Zealand.
- You must not hold citizenship or PR status in New Zealand or Australia.
What do you need to submit?
Application form together with:
- Evidence of citizenship for every country for which you hold citizenship
- Evidence of an unconditional offer of place for a PhD programme from a New Zealand university
- Academic transcripts, grading scale and certificates of completion
- Curriculum Vitae
To apply: online
Deadline: 30 August 2017