SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently ongoing for the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes 2018. This fellowship program is a Dutch funded program, having the aim to aid the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of individuals as well as institutions in the field of higher and vocational education. Please stick to this page to hear more detail information about this scholarship.
Nationality: 28 eligible countries, including Cambodia. For more information regarding the eligible countries, please go to official website
Fellowship program including:
- 3-months course on Urban Management and Development Theories
- 3-weeks course on Developing Social Housing Project
Type of funding: Fully Funded
- Be a citizen, as well as a profession of eligible countries
- Have an employer’s statement that complies with a prescribed format.
- Not be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff-development.
- Must have an official and valid passport
- Must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time
- Must have an NFP government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established
- First, you should apply for IHS academic course here: http://www.ihs.nl/application
- You have to receive an admission academic offer in order to eligible for this fellowship program
- You will then be invited by IHS to apply for the OKP fellowship. An invitation email with detailed instructions will be sent to you.
Deadline: February 2018
Official website: For more information regarding this fellowship, please look more into here: