SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
National University of Singapore is delighted to invite applications for the National University of Singapore Graduate Scholarship research from all international students. This NGS scholarship will award to talented, high innovative research candidate.
Where: NUS (National University of Singapore, Singapore
Nationality: Internationally and locally
Degree of study: 4 years PhD study
Type of scholarship: Fully-funded program (Monthly allowance of S$3,000)
- Graduate with a passion of research in science, engineering, computing, and relating aspect
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications
- GRE is needed for the application
- If you are a non-native speaker, you need to submit TOEFL or IELTS score
- Must have complete Master program
- Do all application procedure before deadline
How to apply: Please follow each instruction here:
- You have to apply in online application form: https://inetapps.nus.edu.sg/GDA2/Home.aspx
- You also must complete a critical questionnaire https://docs.google.com/NUSphD
Deadline: 31 July 2017