SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Fully Funded Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships for International Students 2019/2020
Are you an international students? this opportunity is worth going for!
About Nanyang Technological University
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is an excellent autonomous university in Singapore. Founded in 1981, it is the fastest rising university in the world’s top 50 universities. In just over 35 years since its founding, it has risen to the rank of 13th globally.
This is due to the emphasis in both undergraduate and graduate research and also the huge amount of funding from the government of Singapore.
Nanyang Technological University has approximately 24,000 undergraduate students, 9,000 graduate students, and 7,000 staff. They are located in various research facilities, buildings, departments, colleges in the campus of Nanyang Technological University, the largest campus in Singapore, and in around the world.
What you need to know about Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS)
Course/Fields of study
This scholarship is available for students to study any course offered at the university.
(The PhD research will be in any topic agreed between you and your chosen NTU supervisor within the research activities of NTU)
Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships for International Students 2019/2020 are being sponsred by NTU Fund. If you are a n international student and you wish to study in the singapore, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
This fully funded nanyang president’s graduate scholarships is open for international student. Though there is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but, all things being equal, preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.s.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Number of Scholarship:
Up to 30 Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) awards are to be offered annully. and the Scholarship will last for 4 years.
The nanyang university scholarship 2019/2020 award terms are:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of $3,000
- Conference allowance up to S$4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year).
- One-time IT allowance of $1500
- Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase
- Thesis preparation allowance
- Priority will be given for subsidised campus accommodation
Who is qualified to apply?
- There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but all things being equal, preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- You must have a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level.
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
How to Apply for nanyang president’s graduate scholarships
All interested applicants for the August 2019 or January 2020 intake should apply during this period.
Please refer to the admissions website for the respective school’s intakes. Only applications made through that website will be considered for the NPGS award.
(Failure to meet up with the eligibility criteria above will disqualify you from the NPGS award, in which case you may be considered for other NTU PhD research scholarships, subject to meeting their selection criteria.)
For applicants to NIE, please be informed that applications will be opened from 01 October to 30 November 2018. You may apply directly via NIE’s website athttps://isaac.nie.edu.sg/Account/ApplicantLogOn.
The application for Academic Year 2019-2020 (August 2019 and January 2020) was opened from 01 October to 30 November 2018.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Undergraduate Engineering Scholarship for Singapore Citizens, 2019
- 2017 Scholarship in Chemistry for International Students in Australia
- DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships in Ireland, 2019
- Germany Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020
- Top 20 Undergraduate Scholarships for Information Technology Students 2019-2020
- 240 Singapore International Graduate Awards in Singapore, 2019
- International Students Nanyang Presidents Graduate Scholarship for 2019-20
- Nanyang Business School (NBS) International PhD/Postdoctoral Scholarship in Singapore,2019
- MAS Postgraduate Scholarship-2019
Do you find this content helpful or do you have any question relating to the information we provided here? please kindly drop a comment on our comment box and we will get back to you as soon as possible.