Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships for International Students 2019/2020
Are you an international student? this opportunity is worth going for!
About Nanyang Technological University
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is an excellent autonomous university in Singapore. Founded in 1981, it is the fastest rising university in the world’s top 50 universities. In just over 35 years since its founding, it has risen to the rank of 13th globally.
This is due to the emphasis in both undergraduate and graduate research and also the huge amount of funding from the government of Singapore.
Nanyang Technological University has approximately 24,000 undergraduate students, 9,000 graduate students, and 7,000 staff.
What you need to know about Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS)
Course/Fields of study
This Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships for International Students is available for students to study any course offered at the university.
(The Ph.D. research will be in any topic agreed between you and your chosen NTU supervisor within the research activities of NTU)
Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships for International Students 2019/2020 is being sponsored by NTU Fund.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in Singapore, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
This Nanyang president’s graduate scholarships are open for international student. Though there is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates, all things being equal, preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.s.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Number of Scholarship:
Up to 30 Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) awards are to be offered annually. and the Scholarship will last for 4 years.
Nanyang university scholarship 2019 Benefits
The Nanyang university scholarship 2019 award terms are:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of $3,000
- Conference allowance up to S$4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year).
- One-time IT allowance of $1500
- An annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase
- Thesis preparation allowance
- Priority will be given for subsidized campus accommodation
Who is qualified to apply for Nanyang university scholarship 2019?
- There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but all things being equal, preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- You must have a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level.
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
How to Apply for Nanyang president’s graduate scholarships
All interested applicants for the August 2019 or January 2020 intake should apply during this period.
Please refer to the admissions website for the respective school’s intakes. Only applications made through that website will be considered for the NPGS award.
(Failure to meet up with the eligibility criteria above will disqualify you from the NPGS award, in which case you may be considered for other NTU Ph.D. research scholarships, subject to meeting their selection criteria.)
For applicants to NIE, please be informed that applications will be opened from 01 October to 30 November 2018. You may apply directly via NIE’s website athttps://isaac.nie.edu.sg/Account/ApplicantLogOn.
Nanyang University Scholarship 2019 Application Deadline
The Nanyang university scholarship 2019 application for Academic Year 2019-2020 (August 2019 and January 2020) was opened from 01 October to 30 November 2018.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Undergraduate Engineering Scholarship for Singapore Citizens, 2019
- 2017 Scholarship in Chemistry for International Students in Australia
- DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships in Ireland, 2019
- Germany Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020
- Top 20 Undergraduate Scholarships for Information Technology Students 2019-2020
- 240 Singapore International Graduate Awards in Singapore, 2019
- International Students Nanyang Presidents Graduate Scholarship for 2019-20
- Nanyang Business School (NBS) International Ph.D./Postdoctoral Scholarship in Singapore,2019
- MAS Postgraduate Scholarship-2019
Do you find this content helpful or do you have any question relating to the information we provided here? please kindly drop a comment on our comment box and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Applications are currently available for the Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships for International Students 2019/2020. hurry and apply now.