The Delft University of Technology offers a number of excellence scholarship programs for international students. The Justus & Louise van Effen Scholarship is one of those programs and it aims to financially supporting excellent international MSc students wishing to study at TU Delft.
Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940’s and strongly believed technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues.
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
Based in Delft in the Netherlands, Delft University of Technology has one of the largest campuses in the world. Extending over 161 hectares, it features restaurants, parks, cycle paths, a botanical garden, a new media center, a flight simulator and an aerodynamics and propulsion lab.
What You Need To Know About The Fully-funded MSc Scholarships at Delft University of Technology
Boasting strategic partnerships with industry, governments, trade associations, and numerous universities in the Netherlands and worldwide, teaching at TU Delft is focused around providing students with technological training, analytical skills and critical thinking in world-class facilities.
University degree programmes allow students to carry out internships and research projects designed to give them a head start in the graduate employment market
Level / Field of Study:
Scholarships are available to study Masters in any field at the university.
Scholarship is be taken in Netherlands at The Delft University of Technology. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK , this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
This scholarship are available for international students.. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
Living expenses (€950 pm) for 2 years for EU and Non EU students. One- time standard payment for travel expenses.
Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
The Fully-funded MSc Scholarships at Delft University of Technology Eligibility:
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidate must be an excellent international applicant admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in their bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.Number of Awards: 3 per faculty
How to Apply The Fully-funded MSc Scholarships at Delft University of Technology
- To be considered for these scholarships, Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship.
- Complete your MSc application. Check the admission requirements.
In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application:
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document, check Admission requirements)
- Please note that Non EU students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU students can submit this in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
- Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1st December 2018 (23:59 CET)
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
The Justus & Louise van Effen Scholarship is one of those programs that aims to financially support excellent international MSc students at TU Delft.