McKinsey is delighted to invite female students and experienced professionals for the McKinsey&Company Next Generation program. This program is for Female Students and Professionals to attend in France.
This McKinsey&Company program award is intended for students outside of North America and Africa. It is one of many worldwide programs aimed at helping individuals get to know McKinsey better. Note, eligible female applicants are charged to make the most of this opportunity.
This post provides detailed information about this program, how you can participate, and lots more. You can scroll the table of contents below to get an insight into all that this post entails.
About McKinsey&Company Next Generation Program
We passionately believe in developing outstanding female leaders. We do so every day, internally and with our clients.
Take the next step in your leadership journey and apply to our Next Generation Women Leaders event, to be held on May 24-26 in Paris.
In this exclusive three-day workshop, McKinsey will offer you the opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact they are having on the economy.
You will also shape your personal leadership styles by playing to your strengths and understand how to grow your potential.
Across the three days, you will meet our consultants and participate in group sessions, workshops, discussions, and social events.
Level/Field of Study
This is Training, Workshops & Conferences that targets Current students working towards a Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D., from any discipline or background based in one of the participating locations
Value of Award:
- a scholarship of 2,000 Euros (or its equivalent in local currency) towards the cost of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, or any other initiative supporting your academic and/or professional development
- individual mentorship from McKinsey consultants to support you as you consider your academic trajectory and career aspiration
- an invitation to a local McKinsey event or an office visit
This program is opened for Europe, the Middle East and African countries students.
This McKinsey&Company Next Generation Program is to be taken in France.
Eligibility for McKinsey&Company Program
We are looking to get to know women who:
- are students, graduates or working professionals with fewer than 6 years of experience
- hold an outstanding record of academic and/or professional achievement
- have a proven record of leadership in an academic and/or professional setting
- thrive when working with other people
- want to use their talents to make positive changes in their lives and the world we share
How to Apply for Next Generation Program 2020
To apply please submit:
- Your CV in English including details of your education (including grades), any work experience as well as any extracurricular activities and achievements
- A cover letter in English (1-page max) including a paragraph about your most notable accomplishment and a paragraph describing how you would benefit from receiving the award
- Academic transcripts (do not need to be in English) depending on your office preferences (please see details below)
- Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden require academic transcripts from high school onwards
- Asia and Pacific, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Russia, Spain, Switzerland require university transcripts
- For other offices, academic transcripts are optional, but please include relevant grades in your resume
Next Generation Program 2020 Application Deadline
McKinsey&Company Next Generation Program 2020 application closed on 8th March, 2020.
- Funded UNFPA International Training On Strategic Partnership With Muslim Religious Leaders
- University Graduate Internship in Human Resources USA 2020-2021
- UDB i-Growth Acceleration Program 2020 [Updated]
- APPLY Now: EdChoice Scholarship Program 2020-2021
- TOTAL E&P Internship Program 2020 For Nigerian students
- Catholic Relief Services International Development Fellows Program 2020