Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) is delighted to announce its Fully Funded MBA Scholarship for International Students in China.
The new Full-Tuition Philanthropy Scholarship is now available on offer to pursue MBA programme at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business. The Philanthropy Scholarship is funded by CKGSB and will be assessed and assigned by the Assessment Committee formed by the CKGSB MBA Program, the CKGSB Alumni Council and the CKGSB Philanthropy Committee.
Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB), is a private, non-profit, independent educational institution and the only business school in China with faculty governance. The school offers MBA, Dual EMBA with IMD, Finance MBA, Executive MBA, Doctor of Business Administration, and Executive Education programs to both Chinese and international student
By offering a full-tuition award, this scholarship aims to promote their career in philanthropy and thus to make a significant contribution to public welfare.
Since our founding, we have sought to cultivate business leaders with a global vision, a humanistic spirit, a strong sense of social responsibility and an innovative mindset. We are China’s first faculty-governed independent business school.
This is vital because it is the basis for academic independence and free scholarly inquiry. Without these qualities, we would not have been able to recruit and retain the world’s leading business scholars who form our faculty body of more than 40 full-time professors.
These scholars, in turn, guide the research efforts that have made CKGSB a global leader in China business insights.
What You Need To Know About The Fully Funded MBA Scholarship for International Students in China.
Each year, to students that have demonstrated a commitment to the environment and to ethical business leadership, aimed at attracting ambitious, young, global talents with a philanthropic spirit who intend to create value for society. By offering a full-tuition award, this scholarship aims to promote their career in philanthropy and thus to make a significant contribution to public welfare.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
The scholarship is available to pursue Master degree program, The Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
The scholarship is to be taken in China. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme to study in CHINA.
The scholarship provides full tuition fees award to the students.
Fully Funded MBA Scholarship for International Students in China Eligibility:
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should work in an influential Non-Profit Organization (NPO), including government-approved organizations for philanthropy, cultural exchange, public welfare,
- Applicants should have the commitment to be devoted in philanthropic ventures or organizations for public welfare such as NPOs.
- Applicants should fulfill the basic requirements of the CKGSB MBA Program.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How To Apply For The Fully Funded MBA Scholarship for International Students:
- Submit an online application
- Preliminary screening and reference check
- Written exam and admission interview
- Review & decision
- Offer confirmation& scholarship assessment
- Online application form with uploaded supporting documents
- An essay (of approximately 100 words) outlining your contribution to social responsibility and public welfare or your plan for such an undertaking in the future.
The deadline for the application is August 31
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Korean Government Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters & PhD for Developing Countries
- UK SCHOLARSHIPS: University of Sussex Nigeria Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarship-WMO Program
- Petroleum Engineering Scholarship | ECU First Cohort Scholarship for International Students in Australia
- Chinese Scholarships For Ethiopians
- Shanghai Government Scholarship for International Bachelors, Masters and PhD Students
- Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships
- Athlone Institute of Technology Fully Funded MBA Scholarship for International students
- Holland Scholarship for International Students
- Danish Government Cultural Agreement Scholarships for International Students
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
You can recieve a scholarship for MBA in China. Check out the ongoing Fully Funded MBA Scholarship for International Students in China, 2019 and apply now