The London school of Hygiene and tropical medicine is delighted to call for applications for the Fully Funded Masters Scholarships at the institution, eligible persons are welcome to apply.
To support the training of eye health professionals with strong public health skills, we are offering scholarships for candidates from low- and middle-income Commonwealth countries who have been accepted to study for a Masters in Public Health for Eye Care at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), United Kingdom.
Field: Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
To be Taken in: UK
- come from low or middle income Commonwealth countries that are less represented in the alumni body of the MSc Public health for eye care
- work in regions where there are severe constraints in human resources for eye health
- work in regions where there are no / limited training opportunities in PHEC /community eye health
- demonstrate previous involvement / commitment to community eye health activities or VISION2020 programmes
- present a clear career plan in public health for eye care, which they will realistically
- be able to follow on completion of the MSc
- have experience in public health for eye care based research and/or training in eye care
- fulfil the UK Border Agency English Language Requirement by passing the LSHTM English language requirement by 11 May, 2018.
Several scholarships are awarded each year. Each scholarship covers the following:
- all course fees
- two return flights
- dissertation project fund
- living costs
- accommodation with food at the International Students House in Central London. Find out more about the International Students House.
How to Apply:
1. Apply to the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine for a place on the course:
– For new applicants: LSHTM online application system is open for the 2018/19 academic year now. Apply here.
– For those who have been accepted from 2017/18: if you have applied and been accepted to the 2017/18 academic year you must request to “be reconsidered” for the 2018/19 academic year. Please contact the LSHTM Registry to be asked to “be reconsidered for 2018/19”
2. Once you have received an offer from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine here: CEHC 2018.19 – MSc Scholarships Application.
Application Deadline: 11th May, 2018.
For More Information: