The Link Campus University, Italy in partnership with Lomonosov Moscow State University is offering 10 (ten) fully funded scholarships amounting to 12.000,00 (twelve thousands/00) Euros. Scholarships awarded to international students to study Masters in Globalisation, Governance and International Understanding in Italy.
Its one of its kind, and the course will be held partly in Rome and partly in Moscow, offers highly-innovative contents in the field of international relations by the means of a multidisciplinary methodology. The Master program will provide participants with stage opportunities at bodies and enterprises that enjoy partnerships with Russian counterparts.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Field of study:
Globalisation, Governance and International Understanding
12.000,00 (twelve thousands/00) Euros
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Eligible candidates are those who, at the time of submission of their applications must
- hold a five-years Bachelor’s Degree according to the new Italian academic system; or a Bachelor’s Degree in the frame of the old Italian academic system; or another corresponding educational qualification in international studies obtained from a foreign University.
- has a first class or strong upper second-class graduate degree(or equivalent international qualifications)
28th March 2018
Method of Application:Valid applications should be filled in, according to the facsimile in Annex 1 (Application), and accompanied by the following documentation:
- Curriculum Vitae in the Europass template;
- Self-declaration as a substitute of certification and of the attested affidavit, according to the facsimile in Annex 2, in compliance with articles 46 e 47, D.P.R. n. 445/2000, concerning the hold of requirements and qualifications, stated in the CV, along with a photocopy of a valid identity card, duly dated and signed;
- Additional qualifications relevant to the Call (out of example, reference letters, professional certificates, acknowledgements et alia).
The mode of applying is online.