The MasterCard Foundation is delighted to announce the availability of the Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at McGill University.
Only eligible persons will be considered for this program
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program provides academically talented yet economically disadvantaged young people in Ghana and Africa with access to quality and relevant University education.
The Scholars Program embodies an array of mentoring and cultural transition services to ensure the scholar’s academic success, community engagement and transition to employment opportunities which will further the goal of social and economic transformation of Africa.
To Be Taken At (Country):
For the 2020/2021 Academic Year MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Application,
- All applicants must be in one of the following programs of study;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Human Resource Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- All Applicants must be in their third year of study.
- All Applicants must have a minimum CWA of Second Class Upper Division.
- The Applicant must have No Outstanding Trails.
- The Applicant must have Critical Economic Needs.
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Females and Physically Challenged Applicants shall be given top priority.
- The Applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
Value of Award:
The Scholarship includes:
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation and monthly stipend).
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning, life and career coaching, and tutoring.
- Opportunities to participate in leadership congresses, community services and mentoring (Go-back Give- Back), and uniquely sourced internships.
- An academic environment where faculty and students engage with global issues.
- The prestige of becoming part of the growing family of the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Alumni and the Global Scholars Community.
- The opportunity to be enrolled on an accelerated Master’s Degree after undergraduate studies
How to Apply:
Download a copy of the 2020 application form. Download Application Form
Submit the completed MasterCard Foundation Scholarship application form by hand to:
The Program Manager,
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST,
Office of the Dean of Students, KNUST
Private Mail Bag
Applications close at February 9th, annually.
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interviews.
Verification of ALL examination results and information provided, as well as community visits of SUCCESSFUL applicants, will be conducted before admission is approved.
Award of the Scholarship will be published on the University’s website
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program
- 200 MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for African Students
- Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarship
- SEOF Scholarship For Nigerian Students (SHARE THIS)
- Funded PhD And Masters Positions at McGill University in Canada
- Lundbeckfonden PhD Scholarships for International Students
- $4000 Solutionreach scholarship in USA
- African Mawazo PhD Scholars programme in Kenyan
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship in University of British Columbia for African Students, Canada
- UCT and African MasterCard Foundation Scholarships in South Africa